Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moustachio

Interception II (31 New Levels for Doom II - Live on idgames)

Boom format? Color me interested! Cant make any promises tho :P

Didnt expect this, but good luck! Makes me want to finish my current interception playthrough ;)

Sounds like interesting plot. I'll take map03 if you don't mind. I don't know about textures, maybe I'll use zoon and cc4-tex mix. For skies, you can check mechadon and eradrop sky collections, they have impressive stuff.

Awesome, well I will certainly express interest in making a map. I am happy to go with whatever texture resource you choose or make. I will probably go for an episode 3 slot, though i might hold back on a specific slot given most mappers will have different ideas on the level of difficulty they want to implement.

@Myst.Haruko Looks like CC4 will be a popular choice. I'll definitely use the pack as a base then. I'm pulling some stuff from the Mayhem 2014 texture pack myself. And I'll be sure to check those sky collections out!

And to everyone else who's interested and waiting on the texture packs: No rush! There's no real time constraint on the wad. However, when all the map slots are called, that's it. Unless, someone were to give up their slot, no one can join after the map list is full.

I'm interested! Looks like an impressive line-up so far. I kinda want to wait until I see the texture pack to pick a slot, though. Will there be mandatory episode skies? Seems like E2's planet-hopping theme would lend itself to sky transfers so that each "planet" has its own sky.

That titlepic needs some help.

Also, uh, I guess I could be persuaded to write some MIDIs for this if needed.

Cool , I'm interested for making a map. :)

45 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

That titlepic needs some help.

Haha, I just threw SOMEthing together. Hence why there's still a call for a proper TITLEPIC in the OP.

53 minutes ago, Big Ol Billy said:

I'm interested! Looks like an impressive line-up so far. I kinda want to wait until I see the texture pack to pick a slot, though. Will there be mandatory episode skies? Seems like E2's planet-hopping theme would lend itself to sky transfers so that each "planet" has its own sky.

I was thinking a sky with a lot of planets in the background would do the trick, but sky transfers would be really cool to play with. In that instance, we'd need a lot more than three skies.

I'm interested to make a map for this project. I will make only one map but I don't know yet if I take a Episode 2 slot or Episode 3 slot as I have ideas for two kinds of maps. I will see how the slots are fill up and then choose a definitive slot.

Whenever it's done, I'd imagine. There's very little point in enforcing some arbitrary deadline, especially at such an early stage in development. When it's mostly finished, then I could maybe see one being implemented.

@The Mysterious Moustachio

I'd Love to Contribute, i'll take either map11 or map31. My only question is for the 1st section theme, for alternate reality are we taking abstract weird design (void-like)?

and can the secret maps be kinda any theme?

In fact if there's no deadline as of yet, i wouldn't mind taking both, with lvl 31 being probably my first task then lvl 11.

Slow down a bit there. May I suggest instead that you pick up one of the two, at least for now, and put all of your focus into that one mapslot? Once that's done, you could then think about grabbing another.

I mean I've got ideas for both, but if i have to pick one for now (might be better to let other's join in too) I can take just map11 then.