Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To those of you who are curious about trying this map: don't. 

The map consists of a large, nearly empty rectangular room with a map and exit directly in front of you. One room contains a blue keycard. There is no blue door. Another room contains all of the weapons bunched together. There are no enemies. This map is profoundly lame, and nothing more than a lazy attempt at trolling. 

7 hours ago, Linguica said:

Hello, thank you for your contribution. As you might imagine, in recent times we have to be vigilant about nazi-esque content. Because nazi imagery is literally and unquestionably a part of Doom 2, I am going to allow this for the meantime, but the fact that the text file ends with

#HailHitler

means that this thread is on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION. Any further whiff of any HH-leaning stuff will meet zero tolerance.

Should be banned just for this

@Ajora @loveless

Thank you for taking one for the team. From the in-editor and in-game screenshots, it didn't look like there was much to recommend this wad to be played, but maybe there was something else the author wasn't showing. You have confirmed my initial suspicions.

1 hour ago, SuperCupcakeTactics said:

More maps need cool linedef art

True enough. Although I would argue that said linedef art should not be poorly-drawn asymmetric swastikas.

1 hour ago, Pegleg said:

True enough. Although I would argue that said linedef art should not be poorly-drawn asymmetric swastikas.

I kind of like it the way it is, adds a strangely endearing level of retard to it, it's almost cute in how adorably braindead it is and it comes off as a masterclass in ironic humour...

This is ironic, right? right?

For everyone trying to put intelligent thought into their statements let me comment about this level:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6 minutes ago, DooM_RO said:

Anyone else triggered by the lack of symmetry?

What's most interesting is that the opposite legs that are wrong lengths are each the wrong lengths by the same amount. One is too long by the amount that the other is too short.

That clearly means something, right? Right?

2 hours ago, Pegleg said:

What's most interesting is that the opposite legs that are wrong lengths are each the wrong lengths by the same amount. One is too long by the amount that the other is too short.

That clearly means something, right? Right?

It's a visual statement on the inherent flaws of the Nazi ideals. Way to misinterpret modern art, grandpas.

Edited by ScreechingBoner : Better wording

3 minutes ago, ScreechingBoner said:

It's a visual statement on the inherent imperfection of the Nazi ideals. Way to misinterpret modern art, grandpas.

In the works of Stone, a predominant concept is the distinction between
destruction and creation. Deconstructive prematerialist theory suggests that
culture is used to marginalize minorities, given that Lyotard’s essay on
semantic capitalism is valid. In a sense, Baudrillard promotes the use of
subcapitalist theory to challenge sexism.

Marx uses the term ‘deconstructive prematerialist theory’ to denote the
common ground between sexual identity and class. Therefore, an abundance of
desituationisms concerning a mythopoetical whole may be discovered.

In Natural Born Killers, Stone affirms Sartreist absurdity; in
Heaven and Earth he deconstructs deconstructive prematerialist theory.

However, the main theme of Scuglia’s[1] analysis of the
postsemioticist paradigm of narrative is not discourse, but postdiscourse.

The premise of subcapitalist theory states that sexual identity,
paradoxically, has intrinsic meaning. It could be said that Baudrillard uses
the term ‘deconstructive prematerialist theory’ to denote a self-referential
reality.

15 hours ago, Linguica said:

Hello, thank you for your contribution. As you might imagine, in recent times we have to be vigilant about nazi-esque content. Because nazi imagery is literally and unquestionably a part of Doom 2, I am going to allow this for the meantime, but the fact that the text file ends with

#HailHitler

means that this thread is on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION. Any further whiff of any HH-leaning stuff will meet zero tolerance.

Badassadmin. Anyway, let's just hope this will not scalete into bad trolling.

1 hour ago, CarboxylicAcids said:

I am confused.

I assume its just someone's way of waving a Nazi flag in Doomworld under the guise of "its a map" and using a disposable account.

Edited by geo

9 hours ago, Gothic said:

Quality map, really makes me consider becoming a nazi 🤔

Those Hugo Boss officer uniforms were slick ...

Too bad we didn't get a new Wolfenstein in 1995 in the Doom engine instead of just the Final Doom cashgrab.

1 hour ago, NICK2812 said:

IM SORRY GUYS :(

Can I ask what were you trying to get out of this? That's a genuine question btw, I'm curious.

8 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

¿Puedo preguntarte qué intentabas sacar de esto? Esa es una pregunta genuina por cierto, tengo curiosidad.

I did not try to do anything, it was not to attract attention or anything that I imagined in the other world.
I made this map just for a small memory of my other school what happened is that the teachers scolded us given that there were grated chairs with logos of esvasticas (NAZIS) and all my companions told me that I went, without knowing anything of what was the esvastica or the Nazi logo.
When looking for the logo I called a little attention and made this map about this but I swear it was nothing to have problems just want to share my wads to know what they think and what they say.
If you want I can delete the publication, also the map.