Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Visplane Overflow!

Things that ruined my entire day....You?

1. Arch-Vile

2. Slow Internet

3. Lagging for no reason

4. Papercut.

5. Just Created a lego tower. Fall and breaks to pieces.

6. Low Storage Space.

7. Files Corrupted.

8. This page couldnt be reached.

9. Games in playstore... Description, says 64.5mb. After opening it, 'We need 1.7GB more for the resources.'

10. Installing 7GB game, 2 days 1 night non-stop.79% completed, Suddenly error downloading.Need to re-downloaded.

Someone knocking on my door even with my large "DO NOT DISTURB" sign hanging on it. Also, getting asked where I was at the time of knocking. Especially after I tell ppl I don't answer. Also, some of what you said.

For today nothing, but last night I happened to be reminded why I hate MP "competitive" games nowadays, namely due to these poor losers who think of themselves as "pro players" and say SP games "are only for casuals who can't take a challenge" .

I think I stayed angry for at least an hour or two afterwards but I eventually shifted my focus towards something else and calmed down :v .

There isn't really much that can ruin my *entire* day. Most of the bad stuff gets me for a few hours at most. I think the last thing that ruined my whole day was hearing that one of my dad's dogs passed away, a few months back.

Worked from home furiously starting at 6am... And when I was done, the VPN crapped out and I can't push to the repo.

On top of having the stomach bug, I'm fighting the unfortunate urge to overthink a bunch of things going on in life. Overthinking sucks.

Incredibly unstable and slow internet. This is a serious problem in multiplayer games, one of the reasons why I stopped playing a lot of competitive games, however, what really infuriates me is that the internet is disconnected at times when I'm talking to my girlfriend, and our only way of communication is often only through the internet, and that my internet makes me lose valuable seconds that I could spend talking to her, it hurts.

Finding out that one of my front teeth that had been filled two years ago had suddenly become infected. Now I will have to get a root canal on it and I really don't want to put a crown on it because I really care about my front teeth.

Dentist is expensive too and guaranteed quality. He uses the latest tools and has a great reputation...seems like it didnt help me.

Even moreso, I went to a checkup only two months ago and he commended my oral hygene and said I had no problems.

FUCK TEETH and fuck the shit designer that made them.

I had dental work done like two years ago I think and they performed a root canal IIRC. I know I had to get my two bottom wisdom teeth removed because they began to fucking hurt. But one of my upper teeth they were suppose to I think put a crown on it except they didn't fucking tell me that they weren't going to cover it until after the fact and I just never came back there. I had no issues with them prior until this happened too, so fucking annoying. My dental hygiene isn't too good but it could be a helluva lot worse.

8 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

I had dental work done like two years ago I think and they performed a root canal IIRC. I know I had to get my two bottom wisdom teeth removed because they began to fucking hurt. But one of my upper teeth they were suppose to I think put a crown on it except they didn't fucking tell me that they weren't going to cover it until after the fact and I just never came back there. I had no issues with them prior until this happened too, so fucking annoying. My dental hygiene isn't too good but it could be a helluva lot worse.

After my last dental abscess three years ago I became quite conscious about my dental health. My dental abscess had become inflamed and no amount of fucking painkillers made the pain stop during the procedure. 

I didn't have any problems for three years...until now. I am quite fucking pissed about it. Initially, the cavities on the front teeth were quite small but the doctor opted to treat the other abscessed teeth first. I mean, I understand the decision but the cavities were so small that he could have treated them in one session. Instead, he waited a good 5 months until he treated those and by then, the cavities had gotten so big that one of the front teeth got infected had had to be crowned and the other was very close to becoming infected. Oh, and because of that the filling is kind of toxic to the canals so it poisoned it!!!

I'm gonna have a fucking word with him. I didn't pay money through my ass for this and I am not getting another crown on my front teeth. He should have monitored the evolution of the cavities. I care too much about those teeth. I mean, the back teeth are not supposed to be pretty but the front ones are.

That's such bullshit. I was one of those dumb kids who didn't brush because I was a lazy shit and now I'm paying for it in my adult years, it's great!

3 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

That's such bullshit. I was one of those dumb kids who didn't brush because I was a lazy shit and now I'm paying for it in my adult years, it's great!

Yeah, tell me about it! I was one of those dumb kids too. Now I have to pay through my ass for it.

If only we got a set of backup teeth...

For much bigger things than I would post on the Internet.

Instead I'll give you something that still didn't manage to ruin my day...

About a month ago construction came through. Internet cable was severed. Guy came out and fixed it, but said it would need to be replaced. Internet was terrible the entire month like out for 8 - 12 hours a day. Then a week ago the cable was severed by construction again and never fixed for a few days or so.

I watched 18 episodes from Berserk yesterday and I loved it! (they were 10/10 imo)

Then I watched the rest 7 episodes today and I hated every second of the ending (it ruined my mood quite a bit).

Spoiler

To build such a great romance between 2 characters and to make it crumble apart after a few episodes is a dick move and it upset me a lot. Not to mention some other things, especially how much I disliked Griffith (most rotten and gay character I've seen in a while).

And to think that the cliffhanger in the anime was standing in its place for a little less than 20 years, until the newer series came (tried to watch it too, but my eyes hurt from the CGI - it was really unpleasant to watch). At this point, if someone asked me how do I rate the series, I would give a 6 or 7 out of 10, just because of that damn ending.

Spoiler

At least Casca gets her memory back in the manga, from what I've seen online, but I don't read manga, so in the end it doesn't matter much.

Seriously, I haven't seen a worse ending in any anime I've ever watched.

Not viewing your spoilers but I've also been watching Berserk (the original 1997 animation not that BS 2015 CGI revisionist crap) and I'm 16 or 17 episodes in and it's really awesome. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what the conclusion is, given the rather intense pilot episode. It saddens me that the ride is almost over though, it feels like it's just been one really long flashback, and I want to see more of the present. I suppose that's what the manga's for huh?

This fucking paranoia on seeing if I managed to do good enough on my final so I can graduate this Saturday.

Just now, NuMetalManiak said:

This fucking paranoia on seeing if I managed to do good enough on my final so I can graduate this Saturday.

Don't be paranoid! Have low expectations and then be pleasantly surprised instead if you must!

Stomachache + Verstappen antics + heavy head = really bad Sunday. As for today, it was good.

• Arch-Viles
  • Dealing with stupid people
  • Arch-Viles
  • Being forced to do something I don't want to do
  • Arch-Viles
  • The loss of an electronic
  • Arch-Viles

50 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

Not viewing your spoilers but I've also been watching Berserk (the original 1997 animation not that BS 2015 CGI revisionist crap) and I'm 16 or 17 episodes in and it's really awesome.

I saw Berserk because a friend suggested it and I have to say that I was more than impressed. My personal favourite anime is Hokuto no Ken, so the visuals in Berserk were better than that and it had tons of action too, coupled with drama and stuff, which I like as a combo.

I too loved the first one, but like I said, the ending messed it up for me somewhat. 

I mean, my friend told me that it had a dark ending, so I knew from the beginning, but I wasn't prepared for that and since the anime started on the present and went to the past, I made some assumptions that couldn't have been further from what really happened and I was even less prepared.

But since you started it, I suggest you finish the series. It is easily one anime I could recommend to someone to watch fully and besides that, you might not have such a problem with the ending, like me.

IMPORTANT TIP: After you finish the first season, watch the last 15-20 minutes of the third movie. I searched around and found that there are 3 movies that are equal to the events of the first season, but those last minutes solve the cliffhanger part of the ending (they are essential!). Then it is the turn of the CGI one.

58 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

I suppose that's what the manga's for huh?

Eh, I guess so.

Not a manga guy myself, but when they have 350 volumes or whatever, it is definitely going to have more of the cool stuff in it and an even richer story. And the CGI is absent there, so it's a win win.

Might pick up one volume, if I ever find one, just to see what it's like.