Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quasar

Doom Wiki Month in Review (Issue #1)

This is a great round-up. I'd certainly appreciate follow ups if you are willing.

Cool! This gives me more motivation to contribute somehow :P

I never noticed on how there wasnt a boomedit article until now too. What were we doing????

I need to finish 32in24-5. Also anything that highlights the hard work that is put into the wiki is very much welcomed, would love to see more of these retrospectives. Xymph and NuMetalManiak have been OP on map articles in recent months.

1 hour ago, Catpho said:

I never noticed on how there wasnt a boomedit article until now too. What were we doing????

I'm always surprised what holes we have to fill. There wasn't a boomedit, but there still isn't an mbfedit!, nor Len Pitre.

Those regulars, they just keep on shoveling!

1 hour ago, Catpho said:

Heh. It's only because of the size of the job -- the community is very prolific and has been for 20+ years, so there's a lot to write up. The flip side is that when a new contributor comes along, there's probably some topic they really like which hasn't been added yet. :>

2 hours ago, Eris Falling said:

I need to finish 32in24-5. Also anything that highlights the hard work that is put into the wiki is very much welcomed, would love to see more of these retrospectives. Xymph and NuMetalManiak have been OP on map articles in recent months.

I just appear at random if you must know.