Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Blackhole

I'm looking for Doom comics!!

I've already read all the Green Piles. Can anyone point me in the direction of more Doom fan comics? I soooooo love them. want more more more!! :D

I only know of two, although there's probably more out there.

Planet of the Imps - I think this one is probably just as funny as Green Pile. Some say it's not quite as good, while others say it's better.
Cacoland - This one isn't too bad, but they haven't updated their site in about two months or so.

Ichor said:

I only know of two, although there's probably more out there.

Planet of the Imps - I think this one is probably just as funny as Green Pile. Some say it's not quite as good, while others say it's better.
Cacoland - This one isn't too bad, but they haven't updated their site in about two months or so.

OMG! How could you forget doomworld.com/greenpile]The Green Pile?!!

I didn't forget. He said that he already read that one, and was looking for others.

Sorry, I got a bad habit of not reading everything fully or reading the fine print.

It doesn't just have to be fan comics. Are there any official Doom comics? Or any comics inspired by Doom? any and all. any and all. I can't get enough.

DOOM Anomaly said:

...Thats the official Doom Comic?...Somebody hold me...I'm scared...

Don't look at me.

Whatever crap: Say nothing about the fur. (Another bicycle wreck today)

m0l0t0v said:

I doesn`t look all that shitty to me...
Although it could use a decent storyline...

The art is ok so you're right, it doesn't look shitty, bit it is shitty because story line in that comic = 0

BigBadGangsta said:

that was what I was gonna post, but then read fan comics. seems I caught something from ravage :P

anyway, I thought most of the art was bad. the dialouge/narration was just cheesy. but not for nothing, I would have purchased it if they released it in comic book stores.

Aw man... every time I read that I laugh my ass off. I can't decide what the funniest thing is, but I like the part where he goes from the plasma gun room to the barrel room in one page and states "Wow! Now I'm in a completely different place!"

See when he gets the BFG? DOOMGUY IS NOT SUPPOSED TO CRY!!! Only when some bastard gives him the shish-ka-bunny act. :P

You're right. It sucks. Watever. I'm going now.