Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Death Egg

Odamex source down?

I updated the wiki a bit to point away from our old SVN repo and point to Github. Of course I know nothing about Github management so someone else will have to create the part about downloading and maintaining the source with Github.

I'm trying to build the latest Github version of Odamex but keep getting this error:

B7t9U2h.jpg

I'm basically a complete programming newbie so what should I do to correct this?

17 hours ago, Death Egg said:

This one, which is the one that's linked on the wiki. Perhaps I just put in incorrectly?

Ah, that's the problem.

The version of Odamex in git has been updated to work on SDL2 and SDL2 versions of libraries, such as SDL_mixer 2.x.  You need to link against those libraries, not SDL 1.2.x or SDL_mixer 1.2.x.

5 hours ago, AlexMax said:

Ah, that's the problem.

The version of Odamex in git has been updated to work on SDL2 and SDL2 versions of libraries, such as SDL_mixer 2.x.  You need to link against those libraries, not SDL 1.2.x or SDL_mixer 1.2.x.

Ahhh, got it. I figured it was a bit strange that it wasn't SDL2 but since didn't question it given the ports current development status.