I've dropped a few assigned levels for which nothing has been seen:

map01 (mmnprsoskl)
map04 (hellbent)
map09 (sgtcrispy)
map12 (lurker)
map22 (nightmare)
map24 (andrewb)
map28 (archvile46)

If you still want to do these levels, please let me know and I'll add you back on.

In other news: I've converted the contributors list to a machine parsable list. The contributors page is now generated automatically from this. You can see it here. The contributors page is now sorted alphabetically and spam protected.

I've also fixed or removed all the broken CGI scripts on the freedoom site, so the "view all sprites/textures/whatever" pages should now work :)

The reason I haven't been working on map28 is cause I've been working on some other ones, but that's okay, I'll see if anyone else wants a go at it before I sign back up.

Oh, and do you think it'd be possible to move my Map17 allocation to map9? The level's turning out to be more like a base theme anyway.

I was going to email you about this anyhow...i've had little time at all to work on my map. Sorry. I'll continue working on it, and if I get it done anytime soon, i'll send it too ya.

I've been workin' hard on my map. I just don't wany anyone to see it's glory until it's done and ready for beta testing.

PGROGRESS: 50% FINISHED

Submerge said:

I've been workin' hard on my map. I just don't wany anyone to see it's glory until it's done and ready for beta testing.

PGROGRESS: 50% FINISHED

´

Sound good... :)
Can you post some screenies some time?

I'll get on MAP12 more as soon as i touch up MAP13. I only have a few details to work out, and i'll submit MAP13 v1.0 and a beta MAP12 soon.

Torn said:

´

Sound good... :)
Can you post some screenies some time?

Hmm. sure. I'll send some in sometime....
Pictures of:

Barrel Trap
Hallway with Barons
Starting Room
Open Area with Chaingun.

Sound good?

Oh, my map is full of secrets, including a near impossible to find one, just keep that in mind. In fact, I'll post a pic of that, too.