Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
durian

Soundtrack to be released on CD and vinyl

I'm definitely pre-ordering the CD edition ASAP.

You can never go wrong with more DOOM-related stuff in your collection.

Spoiler

Unless it's SNES Doom.

PSA: The double-side vinyl is missing:

-Harbinger

-Cyberdemon

-Skullhacker

-Vega Core

-Mastermind

I don't know how many people here actually plan to listen to the vinyl, but this is definitely worth mentioning.

Edited by Pyrolex

I stopped buying CDs 11 or 12 years ago, otherwise I might seriously consider grabbing this. 

The sleeve art alone might make the blood red vinyl boxset worthwhile, though I believe that's all available in the DOOM art book.

Placed my preorder for the CD today. I still prefer CD over digital anyday. I was going to wait for it to come to Amazon but I have a suspicion Laced will be the only place to buy it.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:49 PM, Caffeine Freak said:

I stopped buying CDs 11 or 12 years ago, otherwise I might seriously consider grabbing this. 

The sleeve art alone might make the blood red vinyl boxset worthwhile, though I believe that's all available in the DOOM art book.

If that's the case, I might prefer buying the vinyl rather than CD's.

the blood red vinyls aren't available anymore. they were exclusively part of the vinyl + CD bundle, and that offer closed the 2nd May. you can still buy the 4x vinyl package, but the vinyls will be the standard black instead of red.

On 5/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, Nevander said:

Placed my preorder for the CD today. I still prefer CD over digital anyday. I was going to wait for it to come to Amazon but I have a suspicion Laced will be the only place to buy it.

Isn't CD a digital media form?

2 hours ago, Duke of Pathoris said:

Isn't CD a digital media form?

When I say digital I mean mp3 downloads. Digital not physical. CD is physical but with digital storage.

14 hours ago, Nevander said:

When I say digital I mean mp3 downloads. Digital not physical. CD is physical but with digital storage.

Fair enough, I'll take that.

i can already imagine

"hey grandma i got you a new vinyl at some store" then bfg division starts blaring