Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOM Anomaly

Didd-a-lee-dee Happy days for me...

..Well, having said that... Bear witness to what is nothing, become oblivious to the current affairs and issues, and prosper. Many people know what day today is...Today (for me anyways) is what is formally called Armistice Day, but is now currently called Remembrance Day for some, and Veterans Day for others. And least importantly, DOOM Anomaly's Birthday. Just remember, we're not fully safe in this world, we never are, and perhaps never will be, in our lifetimes anyways. So enjoy it while you can, and capture the good times and flush out the bad.

Having said that, remember those whom sacrificed themselves for our freedom...the very same freedom that is being tarnished by the conflicts in the Eastern world.

And also remember...Happy Birthday to me, I'm finally 14, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to me. ;D

Thankyou for your time, and please respect those whom lost loved ones.

Happy birthday dude! I hope that a girl comes over to your house late at night while nobody else is around and.... :) :) :)

ravage said:

I'm still 2 years older than you. :)

Happy B-day kiddo.

Yea yea, if ages were like post counts, I'd be like ageing faster than i could breathe, ur lucky thats not real life, U win this round, but I'll be back..Mwhahahahahahah Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn

/me dissappears into the darkness

BigBadGangsta said:

Happy birthday dude! I hope that a girl comes over to your house late at night while nobody else is around and.... :) :) :)

I wish that she'd be with me too, but she lives in Ohio, and Im in British Columbia, so tough chances of that happening. Oh and by " :) :) :)" I sure hope u mean talk and go out and have fun, cuz I got 200 to spend, and I love talking to her.

Heh, I think it's more than talking he's talkin' bout.

More like 'pop' goes the 'weasel'

ravage said:

Heh, I think it's more than talking he's talkin' bout.

More like 'pop' goes the 'weasel'

No, actually be surprised or not, I just like to talk to her, nothing more, for some of you that may sound boring or far-fetched, but I love talking to her more than whatever you guys enjoy doing. I'm not just saying this to try and hide anything, I'm actually serious, I enjoy talking to her, nothing more is on my mind.

VileSlay said:

happy birthday, DOOM Anomoly. heres to many more.

ahh, taking spelling lessons from Ravage I see.

DOOM Anomaly said:

..ahh, taking spelling lessons from Ravage I see.

Just cos I can't spel is no reason t bash mee with it. :P

Don't mind me, I'm being dumb again.

Edit: I swear, I'm getting blinder. When you put your name (DOOM Anomaly) it looks like (DOOM Anornaly)

More hidden subconscious conspiracy making gnomes are lurking about my wastelandish brain again.

DOOM Anomaly said:

ahh, taking spelling lessons from Ravage I see.

yeah I thinkl ravage has infected me with somethin. there was a post in fan fics/pics that I replied to without reading the whole thing through :P

Ct_red_pants said:

Happy DOOM birthday Anomaly!

Ylamona MOOD ,em deef tusm uoy emag eht niw ot.

...Is pizza good? ..I'm ordering sum in fo dinna.

Thanks guys, its good to know that I'm not totally excluded from things. I'd send you all thank you gifts but that requires me to know your Address, phone number, credit card number, key to your house...ahem...

Thanks for teh Happy Birthdaying and jazz, it's highly Appreciated. :)

Gee Kat, what a caring post :P

Yo, Anomaly, happy belated birthday kid ;)

Katarhyne said:

Happy late birthday, you retard.

Why thank you, its good to see that people dont forget my formal name. Thanks :)

Oh, and btw I'm not being sarcastic.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Oh, and btw I'm not being sarcastic.

Of course you're not. Would you like to see the men in white coats now or later?

ravage said:

Of course you're not. Would you like to see the men in white coats now or later?

Seriously though, I wasn't being sarcastic. I am thankful for her post, despite the retard part, she is legit for putting that, for the way I've been acting ever since I joined as a member here, retard is pretty much what I deserve to be addressed by. And also the fact she actually took the time to post in this thread, despite how little time it may have taken to type that post, its the thought that counts.

Actually, you're not as bad as you seem to think.

Surely you might have done a few stupid things now and then due to cluelessness or "misreading the codes of conduct", but it's nothing serious at all.

I have never seen you instigating any kind of "flame" and you are usually friendly/respectful of others.

DOOM Anomaly: I know, but I need to say something wittily stupid at the time. I feel no better now.