Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
maga

The most offtopic you'e ever seen

whenever a new "fifa" come out, i play it all the time for a week or two. Then i never touch it again.

If they ever do make computer gaming an official sport, will they make a computer game out of it? ;)

Yeah, but your objective would be "Gather an award-winning Clan". You have to make money so you can buy Cuake 3 : Arena o' Death (unrelated to all that copyrighted stuff of id) to practice...

Actually, all sports are simplistic.
Think about it:
Basketball-Throw a ball into a hoop with a net on the hoop.
Hockey-Slap a puck into a goal. Whee.
Baseball-Smack a ball with a streamlined piece of premium wood, then around 4 bases. Woo-hoo, great fun.
Soccer-Kick a ball into goal. Shin-breaking good time.
Racing-Don't want go there again.
Wrestling-It's a sport only if you use the term loosely, but I find myself strangely attracted to it.
Rugby-Watch a bunch of violent kick and throw a ball around, as they try to knock into a goal. *yawn*
F1 Racing-Sucky, sucky, sucky. /me pukes
Polo-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhahahaha!!!!!11 THIS IS A SPORT?!?! SOMEONE must have been bored.
Football-Hey gys, want to kick and throw a ball around for a while to each other, and see who can sustain the most bodily injuries while meanwhile trying to get across the touch-down line while somehow still holding the ball? No, not really.
Boxing-Not much of a sport, really. Two big bruisers pound awhile on each other. And epople pay actual hard-earned money to watch this crap!
I believe there more sports to talk aout, but you get the idea.

Of course they're simplistic, why do you think so many idiots flock to them? Boy bands, Britney Spears, TV shows like Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Baywatch and Friends; all as popular as sports. The masses of simple-minded bozos have to have something on their level to entertain them.

Someone was talking about Need For Speed.

I don't where EA had their minds when they released NFS2 and 3; NFS1 had essence (i.e. the pre-rendered graphics, the realism, and the list goes on and on).

High Stakes, altough being basically the same as Hot Pursuit, had many new interesting features that made it a nice game.

Porsche 2000 was definitely the best of the new NFS games.

DoomBoy

Rugby-Watch a bunch of violent kick and throw a ball around, as they try to knock into a goal. *yawn*

That Ain't Rugby. That's Gaelic Football.

Rugby IS THE ULTIMATE sport.
Requires Skill. Unlike Soccer, Basketball, and numerous other boring sports.

NFS 1
NFS 3 Racing Games that RULE
NFS 4
Carmageddon 1: Rules
Carmageddon 2: Not played it.
Carmageddon 3: Not Going to Play it.

I can't wait for NFS: Motor City Online.
I think you can form clans and destroy other
clans buildings to.

I saw a screenshot of it that looks like a
guy just through a Molotov into a Petrol
Station....................Cool

Rugby IS THE ULTIMATE sport.
Requires Skill.

They all require skill, no matter who likes what more.