Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

What platform do you play on?

As I'm having a shit PC, I'm using my Xbox One S to play Doom.

I'm waiting for my Grade 10 results. I might get a Nintendo Switch if I pass.

I don't have a powerful enough pc to handle Doom 2016, so I've been playing it on the PS4 and I've been 'lovin it. It looks and runs perfectly well on that platform.

Xbox One S, tried getting it on my laptop before I had an Xbox One but it wouldn't even launch :P

Regular Xbox One, since im poor, and i can't aford to buy a graphic card to run the game (specially these days)

When it first came out, just the Xbox One. Then a year later I built my current PC rig and so now I play it on that. I also upgraded to a Xbox One X, so at the moment I bounce between the two, depending.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:25 AM, DepravedDiptera said:

I use PC and on the lowest graphics I get about 30-40 fps, because I'm on a nongaming laptop.

I tried running it on a Surface Pro 3, predictable results. In my defence, however, I expected it would because Rage ran well enough on it.

Now on a GTX 1070 getting a solid 60 FPS except during loading screens where it drops to single digits. I don't think it dips below 55, even during intense levels. Unless you have a proper gaming PC, I suspect the best option is the XBoneX.

I bought it first on the PS4. Then I got the Switch version, and the PC version was on sale recently, so I got that since I finally have a pc that can run it. Embarrassingly I’ve only just started playing MP on PS4. For some reason it didn’t click with me right away when the game first came out, but I’m loving it now. 

Moving back and forth between Switch and PS4, I really with PS4 also had gyro aiming. I love that on the Switch so much. 

My PC doesn't work, so I've got all four main doom games on Xbox One. Currently achievement hunting for Doom 2016 and as of writing, I'm only six achievements away from having them all