Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notentaclesplz

Goofiest dream you've ever had?

When I was really young, maybe like 6 or 7, I had a dream that I was in my grandparents' back yard, arguing with Tigger over a baseball on the swing set. The argument got to a fever pitch, and that's when I noticed that Tigger looked less like, well, Tigger and more like an actual tiger, except still in cartoon form. I ran and ran as far as my little legs could take me... but because of dream logic that only amounted to running about four feet away before I was pounced on and swiftly devoured by my childhood favorite character :( it was genuinely terrifying though lol he had sharp teeth and claws and everything. How about y'all? What have been your goofiest dreams?

I once dreamed that I was searching for treasure in a rainforest. I had a bottle of whiskey with me that I took a swig of and then sat down somewhere for a moment. Next thing I knew, I saw Winona Ryder running off with it. Upset with what had happened, I decided to take my grievances with her out on the Dr. Phil show. She was staggeringly drunk and kept falling out of her chair and I was completely sober. I tried explaining to Dr. Phil that Winona Ryder stole my bottle of whiskey, which she denied. The entire audience booed me and thought me to be a liar. Dr. Phil accused me of slandering Winona Ryder and said that I was probably an alcoholic and that I needed professional help. Next thing I knew, Triple H and Booker T came out and started trash talking each other to promote their upcoming match at Wrestlemania. Annoyed that nobody believed anything I had to say, I walked off the set as everyone went crazy with excitement seeing Triple H and Booker T on the Dr. Phil show.

Edited by Ajora

The only dreams I ever have are falling down the stairs and then waking up going "Ffs..."

Honestly I'd like to have a nightmare every once in a while just to spice things up.

A giant drunken Donald Trump throwing exploding eggs at me in a large green field.

Checkmate, Freudian analysts.

I once had a dream where a giant seagull was terrorizing a parking lot, except it was a giant robot seagull and it was being controlled by a cat.

I have a "very" recent dream. It was about Scott and Rebecca from Wool Ball, teaming up with Square from The Adventures of Square, fighting together and destroying The Evil Kitty Empire, and The Circles of Evil.

Goofiest dream I had was a certain political figure was screaming in my face during a campaign. I woke up pretty fast but hurried to the loo and got ill. I felt stupid yet it was funny.

I once had a dream where I was running through the streets of a town with a horde of zombies shambling behind me. Well I guess my shoelaces became untied and I tripped over myself and down onto the pavement. Before I could get up the zombie horde was on top of me and I thought I was a goner, instead of eating me alive, they started pinching me and laughing. I remember becoming annoyed and started screaming for them to stop, they would just continue to laugh. Their dead and rotten faces smiled revealing their big yellow teeth. Their pale bulging eyes gleaming with joy at my misery. The dream ended and I woke up.

Me getting a sickass gaming laptop! Woke up in my bed and my first instinct was to kill myself for having these kinds of dreams.

Edited by TFK

One time I dreamed that me and my friend, who looked like the soldier protagonist guy from System Shock 2, were in Half-Life 2: Episode 2 esque mines. There was a rocky hallway with a staircase that led up to some kind of control room full of big flat screens. When we entered the room, we were met with the buff blue visage of Vladimir Putin who had used some kind of alien genes on himself to turn himself into basically blue Hulk. He turned around and laughed evilly at us and we were scared. But then SHODAN from System Shock 2 emerged from one of the screens, wielding a big shield that looked like a Combine door. Upon seeing her, my friend said, I quote, "wow, my metal gear is solid."

Then SHODAN proceeded to seduce Hulk-Putin, leading him back down the staircase into the mines. There was a previously unnoticed toilet, and SHODAN sat down on the flush tank all seductively and let Hulk-Putin approach. When he got closer, she grabbed his head and shoved him headfirst down the toilet and flushed him down and I woke up laughing. I have to say, that dream was the most bizarre dream I've had in a long time.