Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stonewall_Jackson

Looking for a certain gamemode

I remember a couple years ago when I used to play Zandro online all the time, there was this one gamemode. I don't know if it's a wad or a pk3 or whatever, but it doesn't sound like any gamemode I can find. If I google anything all I find are the vanilla gamemodes like CTF or TDM and I know for a fact that there are quite a few homebrew gamemodes. Anyway, all I remember is that it was sort of like deathrun, and all the players started next to each other. Really vague, I know and I apologize but I figured I'd give it a try. Apologies if this is in the wrong category. Thanks.

Do you remember anything else? Maybe with more details i can get an idea of where to search.

Maybe it was some sort of Hide-N-Seek type thing? I just remember big maps and lots of people. I also remember this map that was castle-themed. I know it was a different kind of gamemode and I can't seem to find anything other than vanilla on Doomseeker. It's weird. Pretty vague yeah but that's all I got and I figured maybe it'd snap in someone's head.