Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Starkiller

What is the worst movie/movies you have ever seen?

33 minutes ago, Zahid said:

E.T and Indiana jones Lost Ark and North by the northwest comes to mind 

I can't tell if you're being facetious or if you're being serious.

E.T. and North by Northwest can hardly be considered the bottom of anyone's movie barrel. The same for Lost Ark, which was rated a thrilling adventure by many.

13 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

I just read the plot on Wikipedia. Big mistake.

That's got to be one of the most horrific things I've ever read.

Anyway, +1 for AVP Requiem. I saw that in theatres, too. I was 11 at the time and expecting something more along the lines of AVP, like an action film. Nope. This went for raw horror. But, yeah, even looking at it now, it was still a shit film. 11% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes should say it all for it.

Actually AvP:R is still an action movie. It's a little darker and much more violent than the first, but there's nothing scary about it.

7 hours ago, ReX said:

I can't tell if you're being facetious or if you're being serious.

E.T. and North by Northwest can hardly be considered the bottom of anyone's movie barrel. The same for Lost Ark, which was rated a thrilling adventure by many.

I fail to see how E.T. and The Raiders of the Lost Ark as the worst movies ever seen. Watch trash like Mac & Me, The Garbage Pail Kids, North by Rob Reiner, and The Human Centipede, then try telling me how they are not worse than E.T. or Raiders.

Wasn't the first Evil Dead the only one in the series that was horrifying, before going more action packed by the second movie and Army of Darkness? 

Mac & Me is hilariously awful. I love it immensely. It's a shame that it never delivered the sequel that it promised. 

22 minutes ago, Ajora said:

Mac & Me is hilariously awful. I love it immensely. It's a shame that it never delivered the sequel that it promised. 

Try watching Nukie. It seriously makes Mac & Me actually look like ET.

9 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Try watching Nukie. It seriously makes Mac & Me actually look like ET.

I watched the Cinema Snob review Nukie. Nukie is just plain awful. 

41 minutes ago, Ajora said:

"We'll be back!" 

Also, I can't forget about the McDonald's dancing scene. 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Wasn't the first Evil Dead the only one in the series that was horrifying, before going more action packed by the second movie and Army of Darkness? 

1 hour ago, R4L said:

wat

It's shit. It fails as a horror movie, it fails as a campy fun movie, it fails at being entertaining. And the tree rape...ugh. I instinctually hate movies that use rape as a means of titillation for stupid nerds. Evil Dead 2 is fucking awesome and Army of Darkness is one of my favorite movies ever, but watching the first was a truly miserable experience. 

Glad I barely saw Evil Dead 1. Army of Darkness is a fucking awesome movie, and personally one of my favorite Halloween movies along with Night of the Living Dead 1968.

I agree the tree rape scene is a little much. Still, I think it's one of the better movies from that time. I Spit On Your Grave is a shit movie.

Not sure. The POSTAL movie is pretty up there though.

I could name off a bunch of Reb Brown movies but I actually enjoy those because of how bad they are, so I'm assuming that doesn't count.

Oh yeah, the Postal movie is awful. 2 hours of absolutely NOTHING. Not even the game this was based on (Postal 2 presumably) was this incoherent as a mess.

I absolutely hated Salo: 120 Days of Sodom. Disgusting film pretending to be high art. Left a bad taste in my mouth.