Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teivman

Problem with GZDoom

Whenever i use the GL renderer everything turns into a shade of blue. Although the colors are fine in software. I dunno what's going on. I've never had this happen to me before.  :note to self: Don't ever type when tired.image.png.24aa501b6078680f8d4692a5945d4af2.png

Edited by MrD!zone

13 hours ago, Cacodemon345 said:

Was it working fine before? What changes you made to your PC?

It was working perfectly fine before. I haven't made any changes to the settings or to my computer.

What version are you using? Are you loading any wads that do palette swaps (I know you said that it looks fine in software so I guess you aren't but you should still check anyway imo)? If you open up the console on the main menu does it show any opengl errors (they would be near the top where all the startup stuff prints out)

1 hour ago, therektafire said:

What version are you using? Are you loading any wads that do palette swaps (I know you said that it looks fine in software so I guess you aren't but you should still check anyway imo)? If you open up the console on the main menu does it show any opengl errors (they would be near the top where all the startup stuff prints out)

I'm using Gzdoom g3.3.1 and no there are no errors.