Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

Looking for lost wads

I am looking for two wads called Traffic and Traffic2 which use the Zdoom port. I know that many people must have downloaded these from me over time but my copies are corrupted on a bad cd. Can anyone send them to me or tell me where I can locate them? My email address is interleave1@earthlink.net.
Thanks

Well, I appreciate the thought but I already tried the public archives and that doomsearch thing just brings up a blank page. These wads were exclusive to my site and the only way I'm going to get them back is if someone who downloaded them can send them back to me. Thanks anyway

Yes, I think people who ask about wads they can't find should be given the benefit of the doubt that they have already looked in the standard archives.

I had a quick look around for Traffic and Traffic2, but drew a blank, I'm afraid. Do you have any information about them beyond their names?

BTW, I've dredged up (from a not completely corrupted back-up) a wad I was asking about a while ago: the Doom2 version of Gather.wad by Daniel "Stormin" Norman. Unfortunately I only have the .wad and not the .txt, so I can't upload it to the archives. :(

I got traffic and traffic2 stored up (author by the name of Mauro J. Alba - Brazil). Let me know if you didn't get hold of em yet and I'll send over.