Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
USK GOV

Most used song in your wads

There isn't one. Most of my mods don't use music in the maps, either for atmosphere or because I play mp3's on my computer.

Maps of mine that do use music tend to have the midis evenly distributed, since they're midis I like.

I would imagine the majority of mappers around here strive to use a vast array of different tracks, and as a result people will lack an easily discernible "most-used" piece of music. It would be a different story if we were talking about the artist behind those tracks, however. An example: Jimmy midis reign supreme for me, though I'd think that would be true for at least a few of us.

1 hour ago, Torturephile said:

I don't map but I add music to maps that don't include any. I used to put a midi version of Darkest Hour's "Pay Phones and Pills" on map 29 in every megawad until months ago.

pls give link to midi

I generally used a lot of different things, be it stuff from Eris Falling, Jimmy, other game MIDI, heavy metal music MIDI, other original music from MidiMelody.ru or from the former MIDI site Laura's MIDI Heaven.

D_RUSTED plays at the end of every map in both episodes of TurboCharged ARCADE!, so I think that takes the default cake. :P

[EDIT] This track. Listen and be unamazed!

Edited by Xaser

I've usually used my own songs in my levels, and while I repeat some songs, I think the maximum was 3 times for like 6 songs.

12 hours ago, inicalsio2 said:

i like using classic thrash midis, adds to the 90s feeling

Me as well