Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xanthier

It's Doom to a Tee!

Heey I've always wanted a Doom Tee-shirt...has any one seen the Doom II survival guide?...well I think it should be like that with the silver liquid metal and Doom on the front in big Red letters, then on the back it should have a John Romero's Head on a stick...or maybe the Baphomet...anyone else got ideas...I'd like to make this someday.

Funny, a friend of mine in the the shirt business and I'm going to have him make me shirts for all three Doom games, haha. I'll post some pictures so y'all can see my shirt designing mastery.

Use3D said:

Funny, a friend of mine in the the shirt business and I'm going to have him make me shirts for all three Doom games, haha. I'll post some pictures so y'all can see my shirt designing mastery.

Cool...I don't care if other people like it, I'll be making it for me...not sure what to put on back though, any suggestions?

Xanthier said:

Cool...I don't care if other people like it, I'll be making it for me...not sure what to put on back though, any suggestions?

best t-shirt ever:
on the front: Jesus Comes!
on the back: Jesus Goes!

i laugh at that every time i see it, do something like that.

kulma said:

best t-shirt ever:
on the front: Jesus Comes!
on the back: Jesus Goes!

i laugh at that every time i see it, do something like that.

not sure how that would work with Doom, but ok.

Xanthier said:

not sure how that would work with Doom, but ok.

front: DooM comes!
back: DooM goes!

?

:) :> >] =) 8D

aberzombie and imp, someone here said that a wile ago

a friend made one with a imp humping a zombie on the front along with Doom. on the back said, you're screwed if you aren't good.

I once took a black shirt, put the Doom logo on the front in the big 3D letters, and on the back I put the Doom64 pentagram/monster face. I had it for about a year. Someone stole it. I was mad. Yeah.

My lame T-shirt idea.

Front: John Romero's head on a stick pic from Doom 2

Back: Doom got to him, now it's after you.

Megalyth said:

I once took a black shirt, put the Doom logo on the front in the big 3D letters, and on the back I put the Doom64 pentagram/monster face. I had it for about a year. Someone stole it. I was mad. Yeah.

i like that idea, except i'd probably put the doom2 titlepic on the back.

Well, I COULD have a t-shirt made but it would cost me $25 and that is $25 I don't have. I was going to make it black, with the Doom logo on the front and a bigass shot of Doom (from Q3A) in his taunt pose (arms outstretched) holding the Chainsaw from Generations Arena.