Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quagsire

The big thread of what E3 announcements interest you!

Discuss the annoucements at E3, make some jokes about EA, it all happens here! This is the thread where you can discuss upcoming conferences and already announced stuff!

I tell you that I don't like this all announcements, cause, you know, they show the game which you like to play and you must wait year or more for realease. It was a hard time waiting for Doom 2016 for me. Rage 2 - fine, I didn't expect that game, if it be released for sure I play, but this is not hype-time for me. Only Doom can makes me fire.

Not as much interest as "very briefly caught my attention", but that one game with the tron aesthetic and the guy screaming "boom chakalaka" looked pretty neato. I already forgot its name by now tho.

edit: ok that trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 is fucking hot. i dig that shit yo. if i had an xbox you bet your ass i'd want to buy that.

Edited by 129thVisplane

Sekiro looks bad ass. Prolly will be a day one buy for me. (edit) Anyone else notioce the halo reveal didn't say only for xbox, here we go boys, xbox and pc cross plat halo, boo-fucking-ya!

Edited by MrGlide

Literally all i want to see this E3 is this

Spoiler

jpg

Everything else is irrelevant

....oh and a "Doom 2" 2 reveal would be nice too, but i don't think we are gonna see something this year

As a person who's never touched a Forza game in his life, Horizon 4 looks like a fairly interesting title, and I hope to buy it at some point.

Forza is a really good franchise, on easy it plays like an arcade racer, to hard model plays like a brutal raceing sim. If you turn off all the help, it's super realistic. The couple I'v played I found quite enjoyable. but it does seem to me with yearly releases, it's like madden, you don't really have to get everyone or the "new" one to get the full experience.

Sekiro is an obvious choice, everything Miyazaki touches is gold. Hopefully Activision keeps their grubby fingers out of it.

I'm also in the 0.1% who really enjoys Sea of Thieves, so the new free content for that was a plus for me (and the 8 other fans too).

I remember after the forum rework, someone said a chat page on doomworld would be cool, it was understandabley shot down, but this is one of those moments it would be neat. So rage 2 looks neat. Farcry post-apocalypse made by Avalanche and Id, though hopefully deeper combat than farcry. Hopefully difficulty is done well, the ease of these open world games often kinda kills them for me.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Ori: Will of the Wisps, and Doom Eternal are fascinating.

And then you have Devil May Cry 5. I'll have to see how that one turns out.

Edited by SGS Man

The new Battletoads game might be good... if it wasn't being developed by Rare. What happened to you, Rare?

The new Metro Exodus trailer got me super excited too. Looking a lot better than the new Wolfenstein game, though i really hope it will be better than Wolfenstein 2.

Doom Eternal. Show me some gameplay and what platforms its on to interest me further first.

Just watched the entirety of Bethesda's showcase (sort of, I skipped the card game crap) and was quite pleased with the announcements. Here are the summary bullet points of my general thoughts:

• Doom: Eternal looks awesome and once we see some proper gameplay I'll probably cave in and preorder a collector's edition if it exists (like I did with the last game, I don't regret that purchase one bit).
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood looks neat, I'm sure me and my brother will enjoy playing this game through Coop.
  • I just bought Prey yesterday so the new content they've unveiled is exciting.
  • Starting off RAGE 2's section with a live band was odd, but at least they delivered on some tasty gameplay footage afterwards.
  • Fallout 76 looks like an interesting departure that Bethesda seems to think is worth the risk, but since I don't have any friends on PSN and Destiny 1's bad aftertaste has yet to leave my mouth I might skip this one if future info releases fail to persuade me.
  • I won't comment on the Elder Scrolls: Online/Blades stuff since MMOs and mobile games don't interest me. I enjoyed seeing Bethesda make fun of the accusations that they've been milking Skyrim too much.
  • Finally got an official announcement for Starfield and The Elder Scrolls VI, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about those games in the coming years. I feel like TES VI announcement is probably the one people are going to go the most crazy over, despite Todd Howard almost blatantly stating that they are only announcing it to make people stop asking them if it's in development.

I probably won't watch any of the other press conferences since none of them really seem to have anything that interests me. Except maybe Sony, but I don't think I'll be tuning in and I'll just be watching the highlights later. The Last of Us: Part II is probably the main thing I'm looking forward to seeing Sony talk about.

Don't have an Xbox, so I couldn't really care less about what Microsoft is doing for the most part (though I did watch the trailer for Cyberpunk).

I didn't watch it but from what I hear, EA's press conference was a bit of a boring disaster, so that makes me happy.

Session

I Love Me The Skate Series And This Spiritual Successor Makes Me Happy

Also found it funny how everyone thought it was a new skate game(including myself)