Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTMARE

What is the worst ever...

new lists of sucky stuff:
nazis/KKK, fundalmientalist religious groups, clowns/mimies, soap operas, anna nicole smith( fetch my hunting rifle), drug dealers, rabbits(fetch my boom stick, sonny), school food, people driving drunk or useing cell phones, songs played 10 times an hour on every radio station, creed(cause i am sick of hearing them, use to like 'em), limp bizket, most rap(how many have the pre fix lil' i think for a guy that would be a bad thing, right?), people with car sterios ramed up at 12 at night, people who squeal their tires at night, soap operas agian, fake cheese, brittney spears(god she looks so skanky), bukkake adds in my email, disney(that damn nazi lover!!), president bush(infact a 'bush' would make a better president), internat pop ups.

ok that about covers it

TV 1) I Love Mummy - it's this show that they play on YTV Sunday nights I think... words cannot describe how bad this show is.

Movie 2) Space Truckers - please rent this just to see how bad it is.

Song 3) Any 70s style garage rock song out there (eg. The Strokes, The whatevers). Or whiny depressed-teenager music like Korn or Linkin Park.

PC Game 4) Doom. What a shitty game!

Console Game 5) Terminator 2 for Sega Genesis... it used the Menacer thing... and it was garbage.

Hey, watch you mouth! I've belonged to the KKK for years now.

1) TV Show:
Any "reality TV" show.

2) Film:
Wing Commander

3) Song:
any mainstreem song made past the year 1993 (more or less).

4) PC game:
Any non motor racing sports game.

5) Console game:
Any non motor racing sports game.

TeamKill said:

Console Game - I dislike Final Fantasy games (why do I feel like I'm going to get death threats now)

I love you.

myk said:

Bastard.

Ct_red_pants said:

2) Film:
Wing Commander

Fucking yes. It single handedly destroyed a successful and quality game series. For this reason I hope a Doom movie doesn't ever get made.

Ain't worth the risk.

1)Jerry Springer - I liked this show..... then I learned it was fake.

2)The Transporter - Things shown in the promo, DON'T EVEN HAPPEN!

3)Avril Lavigne: Complicated - I hate her so much.

4)JSF - The flying sim that makes it too complicated to leave the ground.

5)2Xtreme - Nothing specific, it's just bad, really bad.

Dude. Joint Strike Fighter is not even almost a complicated game. You've obviously never played a REAL flight sim or tried to fly a real plane. JSF is easy.

myk said:

/Me tears off Myk's pants and slowly cuts off his dick with a razor blade
/Me then writes "I'M A FUCKING RACIST LOSER" on Myk's shirt with his own blood

Yeah, I saw "Missisippi Burning" not too long ago - kickass movie.

PC Game 4) Doom. What a shitty game!

YOU had better be joking or else:
/Me shows Psyonisis what his own intestines taste like

1) EVERYTHING ON TV BUT DOOM 64 ON NINTENDO

2) see 1) ^ < follow arrows if ur dumb....

3) anything not related to doom or nightwish

4) kids/girls games

5) anything that isnt action/adventure

1. Pretty much everything (except The Osbournes, that's a funny show!) on MTV... Damn brainwashing Nazis!!! Oh, and Baby Bob. God damn, that had to have been the worst idea for a TV show EVER!!!

2. Kung Pow. It was funny... for the first 7 minutes, and then it went downhill throughout the rest of the movie...

3. Any shit on MTV. But to be more specific for worst song/singer, Macy Grays or however you spell it. Her singing sounds like a dying lemur stuck inside a trash compactor trying to scream for help. God damn, if I ever hear her sing again, I'll shove a giant nail into my skull!!!

4. There's a couple that I can't remember at this moment...

5. Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Quest 64 and Superman 64. Worst. Games. Ever.
I can't express how much I HATE those three games! They just REALLY suck! I'd like to smash them into tiny pieces of trash, douse them in oil, then light it up to send 'em back to hell!!!

TeamKill: Do you mean all the FF games, or any specific ones?

Some of the music in Mystic Quest isn't bad, but yes, the game is easily the least of all the Final Fantasy games. I sometimes call it Final Fantasy 2 1/2.

Lizardcommando said:

5. Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Quest 64 and Superman 64. Worst. Games. Ever.
I can't express how much I HATE those three games! They just REALLY suck! I'd like to smash them into tiny pieces of trash, douse them in oil, then light it up to send 'em back to hell!!!

I freakin' second that! Just be careful when you're gonna Doom ;D

Lizardcommando said:

TeamKill: Do you mean all the FF games, or any specific ones?

I mean all FF games. I dislike RPGs. No offense to anyone, btw. Just my preference.

Now for my other answers...

2) A close tie between Titanic and Pearl Harbour. I've only seen Titanic though, so I'll go for that.

3) This could be anything by any boy band ever, but I'd have to go with anything by Westlife.

4) Simon the Sorcerer 3D. A true case of "3D graphics simply for the sake of it". It was only released around the beginning of this year, yet its engine is worse than the original Quake's.

5) Any Pokemon game.