Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter Heinemann

The cover of the coffin slides away.

The cover of the coffin slides away. The evil Mac-user climbs out after two months of sleep and looks around what has happened in the meantime. Any revolutions? Any spammers? Any rage and fighting? The two months of abstinence from you were terrible, I tell you. Dunno what drags me away from beloved places sometimes :)

DOOM Anomaly gained a custom title: Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn

Quite a lot of people gained the title of Loser before they'd even got to Green Marine.

Other than that, it's been quiet.

Oh, another thing; DOOM III leaked some fluid onto the carpet.

Ya know I just posted something that could have started a little flame thingy...so I'm just gonna get rid of that...there, no harm done.

Little Faith said:

The angriest supermod in town, beware!

Maybe, but shes fair and does things that are the best for the forums, I find that its been a positive thing that shes become a supermod, she certainly deserves it.

..Oh, and umm..yea.. many newbs joined, many newbs left, and uhh...ermmmm ya, now I know ur here, the ritual shall commence :D Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn

..But first... Credit Card number please...

Well, DOOM 3 got leaked. This resulted in the world record for biggest group simutaneously shitting themselves (The entire id staff).

Spike and Vampirajay are expecting. (insert much clappage here)

Planet Of The Imps moved to The Phobos Lab.

Someone's making a Doom mod for Max Payne. However, I don't expect it to last too long in id's evil glare (Ripped textures and map design, ripped Q3A Marine model), but it still looks neato.

A few hundred topics were send to the hot place.

And other stuff.

myk said:

Yeah, it ain't perfect. You're still here, after all.

Shut up! Don't want to encourage him to act like a loser again would we? :-P

Hmm, what has happened?
- A Doom 3 Alpha got leaked, making me more pissed than usual because of the flow of annoying Spoiler threads in the Doom 3 forums.
- We have been honoured by Patrick Duffy visiting (and commenting!) on the Doom 3 forum.
- The Widow Maker has returned, but so far seems to have finally learned his lesson, as his comments seem *gasp* intelligent! /me wonders how old the Widow Maker is now, or rather how old he *was* last he was here.
- A few of the "oldies", including the "Marathon Man" (/me wonders how often Peter runs the Marathon), have recently started commenting a bit again (t'is a conspiracy!).

Over and out *fzzt*

dsm said:

- The Widow Maker has returned, but so far seems to have finally learned his lesson, as his comments seem *gasp* intelligent!

Really? Have you forgotten this thread?

Grazza said:

Whats wrong with it? Seriously. I've looked at it for like 12 seconds and I can't find anything that greatly damages any intellegence, only me.

Grazza said:

I wasn't referring to EVERY comment by the Widow Maker and compared to the posts he made last time he was around, that thread IS quite intelligent.

...and I'm supposed to listen to you little boy because? Macvilewhore can bark, but can he bite? lmao.

He can ask me to kick your ass to the Moon, so yes, indirectly he can bite. >:-P

The Widow Maker said:

Assuming of course that you COULD in fact kick my arse, which I find quite unlikely.

You misunderstand me, "kicking someone's ass to the Moon" is dsm slang for "banning someone" - and yes, I can do that.