Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Post your Gamer Throne®

My arse and legs recline upon a majestic Dania brown leather sofa.

graues-Leder-Schnitt-mit-Chaiselongue-ge

We got a showroom model in perfect condition for 75% off the retail price.  Honestly one the best investments I've ever made.  It's just so damn lush.

Some big crappy black leather chair with thick wood supports that will most likely fall apart by 2020. Otherwise S/O's got an AmazonBasics high-back black executive chair.

Please, keep shitposting in my thread! It's not like I plan to punish everyone who does it!

I sit in one of these. So comfy, you'd shitpost in Linguica's threads to keep yourself in reality.

V6_BLK_3.jpg

26 minutes ago, Linguica said:

Please, keep shitposting in my thread! It's not like I plan to punish everyone who does it!

but i sait the truth :"v

32 minutes ago, Linguica said:

BREAKING NEWS: Linguica to ban fun, says fun leads to low quality discussions

"You know I had to do it to em" - Hitler 2 Linguica

On 6/1/2018 at 8:19 AM, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

So true. I never saw the point of spending 300 dollars on a keyboard and mouse that light up and look cool but don't function any better than standard ones that cost 20 dollars.

Also, that chair? I sit on cinder blocks.

Promise that image is legit. I thought we were having fun.

I actually wish I could've shown you my gamer nest I used to have set up months ago, with my computer, PS3, and PS4 all set up within a few feet of my chair. That was really cool.

6 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

*Pic*

That skeleton is having the time of his (after)life.

5 hours ago, Joshy said:

I sit in one of these. So comfy, you'd shitpost in Linguica's threads to keep yourself in reality.

V6_BLK_3.jpg

These things are dangerous, man. I have AK Racing's equivalent, and when I come home from work and sit in it, I don't get up. Time flies and I forget how long I've been sitting, it's that damn comfortable. Must.. force myself.. to get up and walk....

I've been sitting on the same generic blue computer chair for 6 years now. I don't have a high res image of it atm, but here's a sprite of it from my old unfinished TC:

SPNCA0.png.365bf63070962b0e8bc4edf56d160432.png

(it's a much more vibrant shade of almost bsod-blue irl but that didn't translate into the tc's palette that well)

50 EUR IKEA chair, still not falling apart after all these years (except surface a bit worn out) . I'm surpised.

renberget-bureaustoel-bomstad-zwart__049

Edited by Dwaze

black-leather-sofa-mk-amusing-black-leat

Also for PC gaming ;)

(and yes, I realize I could have made a joke about the office chair sprite in my avatar, but I thought that was too obvious)

Office chair from Goodwill for $15, and another $15 to replace the gas cylinder. It has a lever for any adjustment you can think of.

This little kitchen chair... I have 4 of them. Only 1 of them is in the kitchen. I used to have an office chair too, but it had this horrible mesh fabric on it that was impossible to keep clean. I thought it would be airy, but it was just as sweaty as everything else. Well, actually, this chair cushion is much better.

x69jdgT.jpg

23 hours ago, Linguica said:

Lin is top, but only on Doomworld.