Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coopersville

Space Marine

I like it , but, what's with is hair? Is it a helmet of some sort? Just wondering...

Nice, though I still think he looks cartoonish.
But he sure looks more badass than he does on your Manga'ish Doom comic cover.
/Me likes

I like it , but, what's with is hair? Is it a helmet of some sort? Just wondering...

He just needs a haircut, there isn't many good barber shops in hell though.

I've got mixed feelings about this one:

The artwork is good; the manga style has been captured well, the proportions look good and the armour looks very nice indeed.

Unfortunatly, it looks a little too much on the 'DragonBall Z' side of manga/anime. Something more in the vein of a Tony Takashi (check out the original comic versions of Genocyber and AD Police) would be better suited to a Doom comic.

Then again, that's just my opinion. :)

The drawing is okay, but you really shouldn't spend so much time on this anime stuff if proprotions, musculature and skeletal structure are your bag. i can draw anime with my eyes closed and my hands behind my back....then again i am far older then young coopersville here, and have been drawing much longer.
I like this one more then the Doom Comic cover, but I agree with spike. Create your own style, never emulate. emulation is good for learning but it can taint your work. The fist thing i thought when i saw this drawing was 'uhg, DBZ, laziest drawn anime in existance'. Proportionately this drawing is a wreck, but otherwise fine. No one will get any better at art if they claim to be the best, and art is personal, so I'm not trying to knock you. But pride cometh before the fall, so keep practicing, it's worth it.