Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I'm not a teen anymore, (I'll be 22 in the end of August), but I love oatmeal raisin cookies. They are some of the only cookies I'll ever eat.

Since I've just mentioned I'm 21, I figure I'll note that I don't like beer (Chinese beer is okay, in my experience), but I do like hard drinks like Jack Daniel's Black Jack Cola and Mike's Hard Lemonade (Black Cherry is my favorite).

I also love mixed vegetables, but I only eat them salted.

I actually don't really like chicken that much. Probably because I use to eat chicken pretty much three times a day for like five years when I was a teenager, because that's all my mother would ever cook.

Indian food is my least favourite popular food, which may sound crazy to many people. It's the sharp flavours instead of a blend that puts me off. That and I can't handle much hot spice.

Italian is my favourite so far amongst other European foods. I also want to point out that general Russian Cruisines are underrated.

i have 14 years...................................................................................

anyone more young than me?

I've been wearing a permanent retainer on my bottom row teeth for over a decade now. It is the source of my youthful appearance.

7 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

I'm not a teen anymore, (I'll be 22 in the end of August), but I love oatmeal raisin cookies. They are some of the only cookies I'll ever eat.

Since I've just mentioned I'm 21, I figure I'll note that I don't like beer (Chinese beer is okay, in my experience), but I do like hard drinks like Jack Daniel's Black Jack Cola and Mike's Hard Lemonade (Black Cherry is my favorite).

I just got taken by surprise.

I could've sworn you were in your thirties or at least very close to that age. I'm 21 too, and my birthday's in August as well. I don't like beer and alcohol of any kind in general, in fact, tea, juices etc. aside the only drink I like is coffee 👌.

Guest Unregistered account

My fav colour is purple

^ Now that I think about, I'm not sure whether I still have a favorite color or not.

I do love blue though, so maybe that's my favorite color I guess.

6 hours ago, Agent6 said:

I do love blue though, so maybe that's my favorite color I guess.

My favorite is also purple. That's why I paint my bedroom in purple (lavender to be exact because I don't want to look too dark).

It's said that blue is most popular favorite color, like 30% of the time. There was a funny thing about this. Once I met a friend who I haven't been able to see for quite a while. We both were quite happy, so we decided to pay the full bill. Later, we decided to put our cards there to let the cashier choose one. My card is red, and her card is blue. I said "probably the cashier will choose your card because he/she likes blue". Then the cashier picked her card, and I asked the reason just for fun, and the reason is exactly that she likes blue.

6 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

My favorite is also purple. That's why I paint my bedroom in purple (lavender to be exact because I don't want to look too dark).

Jealous, my favorite color is purple.  

I secretly prefer juice flavored alcohol drinks than traditional beer. I just drank too much fruit juice in my life, basically more than water itself.

I don't even know what my favorite color is, maybe it's red, or blue, just anything dark.

4 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

red, or blue, just anything dark.

Red's not dark tho :v . Unless we're talking about what I call blood red.

I really like green, which means that nature immediately gets a thumbs up from me. My favorite color combination is bright green and black, and colors with high contrast in general.

Speaking of which, I love when there's a lot of contrast between light and dark areas, which is noticeable in the few (unreleased) Doom maps that I've made, and also the reason why I like Doom 3's stencil shadows so much.

On 6/14/2018 at 11:54 PM, bzzrak said:

^ LMAO, same here actually! Serbia was under the occupation of the Ottoman Empire for about 500 years (a lot, right??), so naturally we've got a LOT of Turkish words we use daily. This also means that these words are centuries old and therefore kinda outdated in modern Turkish, though.

Do you guys say "alo" on phone too?
What are some of the most used ones?
The most used one here (and the only one i can think of right now) is "marshalla" xD

On 6/23/2018 at 11:11 PM, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Violet is my favorite color

15 hours ago, Kapanyo said:

My fav colour is purple

5 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

My favorite is also purple

5 hours ago, loveless said:

Jealous, my favorite color is purple.  

3 hours ago, CARRiON said:

My favorite color is also purple.

Violet/purple is best color.

I'm so happy right now just because there are so many who have the same favorite color as myself.

Another one of my favorite colors is tuscan tan, very specifically, because that's the skin color of my favorite character in the book I'm trying to write.

I never did social media until this month, when I joined Twitter to share my mods and other things.

That said, I did have a Facebook account I used all of twice about five years ago.

This one could fit in Doom General: I started playing Doom in 2004. I started with Doom II.

I started mapping around 2005 with Doom Builder 1, so I've been mapping by myself for over ten years. Isn't that something.

I like the night over the day, but I have to be awake during some of the day so I can actually do the things I need to.

I also have a favorite animal. I'll let you guess what it is.

Purple is our god and savior, all hail purple ;)

Ok, besides that, I have strange habit to laugh without explanation sometimes, even if I'm alone. I guess, I'm so mentally tired that even air makes me some kind of insane.

43 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Ok, besides that, I have strange habit to laugh without explanation sometimes, even if I'm alone. I guess, I'm so mentally tired that even air makes me some kind of insane.

Want to be laughing sometimes or be with a sad face all the time that even laugh can't change that look?

It's better to laugh sometimes to not forget that feeling. :)

Appreciate the happy moments in between the sad. Even small happy things can make your day. I was ecstatic that so many others agreed on violet/purple being their favorite color, and it's such a small thing.

https://tinybuddha.com/blog/40-little-things-that-make-a-big-difference-in-your-day/

I think of all the ones on that list, my favorites would be numbers 5 and 20.

Conversely, number 39 is something I don't know much about, small gestures of support, a hand on my lower back (I really don't like being touched), words of encouragement aren't things I come across very often, but I try to support others. That makes me feel good, to help people. :)

Eh, maybe not that much, but I also rarely have physical contact with other human being, I don't like being touched too I guess, but it depends on the circumstance, but I generally dislike it.

17 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

Eh, maybe not that much, but I also rarely have physical contact with other human being, I don't like being touched too I guess, but it depends on the circumstance, but I generally dislike it.

Same, I hate being touched as well.

5 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

I like the night over the day, but I have to be awake during some of the day so I can actually do the things I need to.

👌👌.

55 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

I would like being touched by my wife, if I have one ;P

Mostly I don't really mind if the one who touched me knows this is not very good, or it's a friend that he/she is obviously making fun of me. I would apologize if I accidentally touch someone else.

However, if somebody who I don't know did these and they don't even think it's a bad thing, I would be offended.

I don't like being touched either, or having someone too close to me. Respect my personal space, dammit! That isn't a problem with my friends or close family members, though.

As an example, there was a girl on school that was (apparently) interested in me, but the only thing she managed to do was piss me off since she just kept following me around and hugging me when she had the chance.

I have an L-shaped scar on my right cornea, caused by a freak wardrobe accident.

I have little to no depth perception due to a large disparity in my vision. The eye with the scar is the good one.

My favourite food is salted chilli king prawns.

I prefer winter to summer.

My favourite colour is also purple.

1 hour ago, KVELLER said:

I don't like being touched either, or having someone too close to me. Respect my personal space, dammit! That isn't a problem with my friends or close family members, though.

As an example, there was a girl on school that was (apparently) interested in me, but the only thing she managed to do was piss me off since she just kept following me around and hugging me when she had the chance.

I don't liked being touched either. Unless it's my family members, I am fine with that. Unless I gave my permission, it feels really creepy. And that girl following and hugging you... Goodness. It makes me glad I never experienced anything like this in my school career. 

Anyway, more interesting stuff about me: 

- When I was a youngin, I used to be scared shitless of thunderstorms and lightning. Now, I think they are pretty beautiful and fascinating to look at.

- I have only played two multiplayer games: A Dungeon Siege 2 LAN party with my grandparents and some fun in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault back when Gamespy was the go-to for online gaming. 

- I like fishing and shooting, and I consider them casual hobbies. 

- Always enjoyed myself being a storyteller or a comedian. 

- I was interested in making a internet comedy series, like a Mind series in nod to Accursed Farms Freeman's Mind, but simply do not have the time or humor planned out. 

- I am both glad that I'm not a kid anymore, and still wish I was. 

- I miss watching on VHS. 

- Originally from Illinois, now living in Missouri. 

- Taking frequent naps after lunch is relaxing for me. 

- I like to illustrate and sketch to my imagination. 

31 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Anyway, more interesting stuff about me: 

- When I was a youngin, I used to be scared shitless of thunderstorms and lightning. Now, I think they are pretty beautiful and fascinating to look at.

- Always enjoyed myself being a storyteller or a comedian.

- I am both glad that I'm not a kid anymore, and still wish I was. 

Same. In order:

- They used to scare me a lot as well, in fact I would sometimes go and sleep with my parents, but now I'm happy when they come and they even make me feel great, usually filling me with energy.

- Comedian, well that can be ironic sometimes. We have a saying, why be a comedian when your whole life is a comedy rofl. People do find me extremely funny most of the time, and I also like telling stories but I'm not too sure I am pretty good at it.

- Yeah, know what you mean. Good to be a mature person but as kids we had no worries, now it's problem over problem and stress over stress.

Another random fact: Back when I was a kid I would sleep with my parents sometimes because I'd otherwise wave up in the middle of the night and jump like a frog from one end of my bed to the other for some reason. I could never explain this.

On 6/26/2018 at 2:34 AM, SOSU said:

Do you guys say "alo" on phone too?
What are some of the most used ones?
The most used one here (and the only one i can think of right now) is "marshalla" xD

Yeah we do! 

Most used ones off the top of my mind...

"pare" -- money. Also the name of our "smaller currency", like penny or cent.

"đubre" -- trash. đ is pronounced kinda like J in Jack

"šećer" -- sugar. š is pronounced like a hard SH, ć is like CH in chin

"džep" -- pocket. dž is pronounced like a hard J

"sapun" -- soap

"komšija" -- neighbour

"kapija" -- gate

"kesa" -- plastic bag

"duvan" -- tobacco

and so so so many more, linguists estimate that the Serbian language contains >8000 words of Turkish origin.

Funny thing tho, Turkish words were even more prevalent about 100 years ago. However since then, they started being gradually replaced by words of non-turkish origin. Sad I guess? or maybe not really???

20 hours ago, Starkiller said:

And that girl following and hugging you... Goodness. It makes me glad I never experienced anything like this in my school career. 

I'm terribly honestly genuinely legitimately sorry for being such an unbearable inconsiderate offensive garbage of a person but what the hell is wrong with you people