Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fletcher`

Question you'd expect from me

This is one of those questions which you would expect me (or any other furry here) to ask you.
What kind of animal do you see yourself as and why?

Personally, I see me as a fox, mostly because of the devious plans I have come up with in the past. That and red is a cool color. ^-^

Diss me and you will be saying "buh-bye" to that leg of yours. :P

yea foxes area cool animal. never saw a live one until about a year ago.

as for me... I pick the sandfish. it is a lizard about a foot long. very fast and sneaky. hides in the sand dunes of the deep deserts. unless u looked hard you would never know it exsisted.

Sephiroth said:

yea foxes area cool animal. never saw a live one until about a year ago.

as for me... I pick the sandfish. it is a lizard about a foot long. very fast and sneaky. hides in the sand dunes of the deep deserts. unless u looked hard you would never know it exsisted.

we sell those at my store! but a foot long? ours were about 4-6 inches. They have a funny shaped snout that allows them to move gracefully through the sands like sephiroth said, very cool animals. As fot he topic, well...oh look at the time! gotta run bye now!

EDIT: just noticed ravage's title. GODDAMN, WHEN O MIGHTY DW GODS, WHEEEENNN??

Bit of a strange question for me, already being a furry and all. My general-use online persona is Katarhyne, a not-quite-sane cheetah/tigress (depending on who you ask).

But of course, the closest runner-up is Azazelle, the jet-colored vixen who I'm sure many of you are quite familiar with.

And then there's Kyutika, a Kyucon (Ninetales) who mysteriously evolved from her normal form into a more humanoid one and now, wanders the land in search of a purpose.

I've got a bunch more, but generally, felines and vulpines dominate the mix, with a few canines and "other" (like one hedgehog) thrown in for good measure.

Personally, I don't see me as being seperated from any of them in the first place. We are all dirt with electrical impulses, and hopefully a soul of some sort. I get along with dogs, real well, but I realize the health benefits of a cat (their purr heals bones, you know). I can't say one specific animal, though I do know they piss me off less than people.

Katarhyne said:

Bit of a strange question for me, already being a furry and all. My general-use online persona is Katarhyne, a not-quite-sane, cheetah/tigress (depending on who you ask).

But of course, the closest runner-up is Azazelle, the jet-colored vixen who I'm sure many of you are quite familiar with.

And then there's Kyutika, a Kyucon (Ninetales) who mysteriously evolved from her normal form into a more humanoid one and now, wanders the land in search of a purpose.

I've got a bunch more, but generally, felines and vulpines dominate the mix, with a few canines and "other" (like one hedgehog) thrown in for good measure.

Woah Kewlio, I didnt notice the furry jazz was that interesting.

If I didn't have this screen name, I'd be a fox. Why? I dunno really, foxes are cool. There so fuzzy.... If not a fox, then just a Lizard. They're shy animals that like to hide when provoked, like me.

Homo sapiens vulgaris. AKA the common Ork.

I subscribe to two forums: this one, and the Shadowrun forums at Dumpshock.com. And lately, the two have been touching a little too close. It's creepy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I hear Dog calling.

I'd be a koala. Those guys sleep for like 23hours a day! And in their spare time they eat & crap gum leaves.

as for an extinct mammal, megaphereum(spelling) or better known as the giant sloth. nothing gets in the way of a giant sloth. homo erectus might be cool, or maybe a neanderthal. as for reptiles i would still go with the sandfish.

Hmmm... No animal that exists... maybe after some genetic splicing of leopard, monkey, and gecko DNA so that I’d have perfect agility and could stick to walls and reap my bloody vengeance on humankind... or maybe just a puppy dog, so I would have to do anything 'cept scratch myself, lick my balls and bark at stuff. :)

Foxususes are pretty common around here. We found one dead and burried it in my yard. I've got the tail (it appearently had just died.) And I've seen a few live ones walking around the banks of the river. Pretty cool. But man, those deer look like they could kick the shit of of those foxes, even though I still think the little fuzzy guys are cooler.