Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grain of Salt

Map Nap - community project where we don't map, because we're tired (completed, phew)

What is even this? Map because you want to do and if you to do it or just doing nothing?
How strange... is this meta-participation or some other hard philosophical things that my limitated mind didn't get it yet?

I'm pretty sure it's just making fun of community projects in general. That's boring and not funny in the slightest though (why are people still going along with this?), so here's a 15 minute speedmap I made a while ago.

ad-x15.zip

@AD_79  That's the point, whenever there's a thread with a dumb and boring topic it feels like it's challenging us to come up with a reply that's actually funny.

And of course, we all fail every single time.

1 hour ago, Soundblock said:

Maybe it could be the final map, since it is so complex compared to the others?

Damn. That looks complex. How long did it take you to get an exit on that?

2 hours ago, AD_79 said:

I'm pretty sure it's just making fun of community projects in general. That's boring and not funny in the slightest though (why are people still going along with this?), so here's a 15 minute speedmap I made a while ago.

ad-x15.zip

I feel like you're reading too much into this. The point is to take a nap.

Mmmmm nah that's very boring, I've taken too long of a "nap" already. It's time for me to map!

1 hour ago, AD_79 said:

Mmmmm nah that's very boring, I've taken too long of a "nap" already. It's time for me to map!

Time for a nice cup of cofe.

Man. I missed my opportunity to contribute. Oh well.

And I even mowed my lawn instead of mapping today, so my not map would've been excellent.

Sorry for the late reply but is there room for extras? I feel some well needed nap time is due for myself really, and what better way than to extend a good sleep to relax some more!

3 hours ago, Voltcom9 said:

Yawn. Here's my contribution, I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight!

Woah, man, I had this really bizarre nightmare, it was the most terrifying thing I ever witnessed in my life, it almost felt like it was real. I don't exactly remember what it was about, but the main gist of it was that it was completely pointless. glad that it's finally over. Welp, time to get some more sweet sleep, I hope this kind of thing will never happen again................................ right?

8 minutes ago, BioRenegat said:

Woah, man, I had this really bizarre nightmare, it was the most terrifying thing I ever witnessed in my life, it almost felt like it was real. I don't exactly remember what it was about, but the main gist of it was that it was completely pointless. glad that it's finally over. Welp, time to get some more sweet sleep, I hope this kind of thing will never happen again................................ right?

It was storm outside and all this thing got into your dreams. Sleep well ;)

Gee, I've missed the deadline?! Oh well - I'll take on this no matter what.

Since I (as well as participants to this project) was forbidden not mapping for the slot 07, I took reverse psychology and actually mapped something. See for yourself:

Spoiler

MAP07.png.2f5e43ce8d91df05a7530640a33477f1.png

Alright, that's it. Sleep tight, I guess.

Oh man..

Did I miss out on this? I so wanted to not make a map.

Screw it count me in, gonna go back to bed..