Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

10 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Sometimes I don't know how to put words in one proper sentence. It's more problematic when I use english, not my native language. 

My speech sometimes goes faster than my brain does, so I end up misspeaking very often. I'm usually able to catch it, but sometimes it escapes me and I'll say something ridiculous or that contradicts my thoughts.

Unlike most of the others, it looks like, though, my speech doesn't devolve into gibberish at any point.

Well, I am very much into self-deprecating humor which leads lots of people who don't know me well enough yet to think I have major self-esteem issues or a self-destructive behavior disorder or something.  When in reality I just like to laugh.  If you can't laugh at yourself you have no business laughing at others.  

^ I hate to break it to you, but self-deprecating humour is very rarely funny at all. More often it comes off as cringy. And yeah, the dude using it often gives an impression of seriously needing mental help. I'd advise you to eliminate it altogether from your lexicon. Like, just do your best to never ever use it. Proper use of such humour requires very very exquisite timing, and I doubt you can pull it off correctly.

Self-deprecating "humour" just plain sucks, trust me!

BTW this isn't just my opinion. Have you ever seen a normal person making such jokes? Ffs no ofc

3 hours ago, bzzrak said:

^ I hate to break it to you, but self-deprecating humour is very rarely funny at all. More often it comes off as cringy. And yeah, the dude using it often gives an impression of seriously needing mental help. I'd advise you to eliminate it altogether from your lexicon. Like, just do your best to never ever use it. Proper use of such humour requires very very exquisite timing, and I doubt you can pull it off correctly.

Self-deprecating "humour" just plain sucks, trust me!

BTW this isn't just my opinion. Have you ever seen a normal person making such jokes? Ffs no ofc

I don't agree with any of this. Conan O'Brien uses self-deprecating humour all the time, and he's pretty funny. He's also one of the best writers for The Simpsons.

6 hours ago, Ajora said:

Conan O'Brien...

...is an exception that proves the rule. As I said, it requires real "expertise" to make it funny (IMO), which folks like him may possess, unlike the bulk of us assheads from Doomworld. me

Edited by bzzrak : Being offensive is bad and I'm not bad right?

You know them crappy Garry's Mod animations where a bunch of TF2 characters do deranged shit and say retarded things by splicing bits of game lines together?

I can't get enough of those.

29 minutes ago, Rifle Infantry said:

You know them crappy Garry's Mod animations where a bunch of TF2 characters do deranged shit and say retarded things by splicing bits of game lines together?

I can't get enough of those.

I like idiot box

I used to collect Skylanders.

After a while, the games somewhat wore on me, but the little characters themselves were really cool, particularly those from the earlier games.

While I collected them, I painted a lot of them.

Semi-okay quality image in spoiler.

Spoiler

0701182032.jpg.2dbd05dc9852dc16187e5181f02ff2b3.jpg

The one in the center front was my favorite. I called him Hyperion. He took about three hours to paint, and this included a couple layers of acrylic, use of a metallic paint, and a gloss for that yellow stripe.

The ones in the third row back in the image are the same colors as before, but I repainted them anyway because I didn't like the poor-quality paint job on them, so I painted them myself more sharply and applied gloss and/or metallics. I called them my "Remastered" versions.

I don't paint much anymore, but I still have all my paint supplies, so I could easily pick it back up if I wanted.

Fun fact: the blinding white Skylander in the front left cost me fifty dollars to buy from America, but the same (differently painted) one in the second row on the right cost fifteen to buy from Germany.

3 hours ago, Chezza said:

I like idiot box

I love the series. Can't remember the last time BoSchitt uploaded anything for it, which is a shame. He's easily the best in the world when it comes to GMod videos. 

On 7/1/2018 at 9:18 PM, Ajora said:

I love the series. Can't remember the last time BoSchitt uploaded anything for it, which is a shame. He's easily the best in the world when it comes to GMod videos. 

Dr. Face and Eltorro64Rus do SFM tier smooth animation in GMod. STBlackST has some of the most insane shit I've ever seen in his filename-type videos. Raxxo has the glorious motherfucking EXPERIENCE that is Soldier's Dispenser Collab.

I recommend you check these guys out if you like these kinds of videos.

Edited by Rifle Infantry

1 hour ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

This will likely sound incredibly strange coming from an American, but I hate pork. It's too fat a meat, I prefer really lean meat.

Pork is easily my least favorite out of all the meats.

5 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

This will likely sound incredibly strange coming from an American, but I hate pork. It's too fat a meat, I prefer really lean meat.

Huh, interesting.  I generally like pork better than beef, but not nearly as well as chicken or elk.

geez

pork is really tasty for me...also fish is delicious (bit complicated to eat though) but still....it's worthy

oooh....I really like them, though, with the sole reason that I explained, it's tricky

Salmon, tuna and other fishes are the best...

Another thing that I love to eat is avocados. Those super fruits are a godsend and also it has a lot of nutrients that benefits your body.

25 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

also fish is delicious (bit complicated to eat though) but still....it's worthy

True. It's quite a skill if you can pick bones out of fish. It seems that my mom made me eat quite some fish when I was young, so I'm not bad at doing that. Another thing is try not to mix fish (with bones) with rice because you may accidentally get a bone stuck in somewhere.

Oh god I hate avocados lol

As far as fruits go, my favorites would have to be grapes, oranges, bananas, apples. Also chili peppers if you want to count those as a fruit.

1 minute ago, YukiRaven said:

Oh god I hate avocados lol

intense screeching revenant scream!!!

^^I don't like avocados either. It's quite popular in America, so did I put myself in a bad position here? XD 

It's funny that I generally don't like grape size fruits for some unknown reason. Do you eat chili peppers raw? It sounds interesting.

EDIT: Dang, get inserted by leodoom85 ;P

I'd like to try raw chili actually....maybe it won't be bad....yeah sure

Heh, somewhat in reference to the above, I have a serious issue with spicy foods.

Because no one ever makes them spicy enough for me.

My mother likes to go to Taco Bell every so often and she gets the diablo taco sauce (I call it Hell sauce), and it's never hot enough for me.

Sometimes she'll go to a nearby Chinese restaurant and get me "super spicy" General Tso's chicken. Actually pretty mild to my taste. Really good, though.

I even had some white rice and used about a third of a hot sauce bottle, ate the rice, then told her, "You need better hot sauce. It's not hot enough."

I can't be pleased with hot/spicy food, it seems.

2 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Heh, somewhat in reference to the above, I have a serious issue with spicy foods.

Because no one ever makes them spicy enough for me.

This is totally me.  *pours more Carolina Reaper sauce on her food*