Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R_Init: IHatePageFlipping

Some Texture Fucked-up at E1M1 with GZDoom 3.4.1

holy i never see somthing like it, but looks like more and engine bug than map bug, have you tried another map?

You could've fucked up some of your GZDoom settings. I don't know. I've never seen something like this before.

The map works with dynamic lights on GZDoom 3.4.1 for me. You might get an answer on the ZDoom forums, though I assume it couldĀ be your hardware.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:42 PM, MrD!zone said:

You could've fucked up some of your GZDoom settings. I don't know. I've never seen something like this before.

Eh, I actually reset gzdoom settings to default, so I didn't fucked up gzdoom Renderer.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:45 PM, GamingMarine said:

Try messing around with the renderer settings, or reinstall GZDoom altogether.

I know, that was my first thought to do that bcoz I'm worried that the exe is corrupted bcoz it never happen before this.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:27 AM, GuyNamedErick said:

The map works with dynamic lights on GZDoom 3.4.1 for me. You might get an answer on the ZDoom forums, though I assume it couldĀ be your hardware.

Emmmmm, maybe I will check it later. But before the release of 3.4.1, everything is fine. If it my hardware problem, it would happen before 3.4.1 unless there is been a change in the latest renderer, which is causing problem to me.