Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Just a few finishing touches are needed on Sucker Punch MAP09. It could be called a kind of reprise of MAP03, as it's a timed arena fight - however, it has a few twists of its own. I've decided to wrap this WAD up at 9 maps; I'm wary of repeating myself too much and I think it's reached a suitable size based on the feedback I got on the initial 3 maps I shared in 2016. I'll compile the WAD soon and will revise the download link in my thread.

SPMAP09.png.f201c9a24b6a164e460e2019d474e8ad.png

MAP09: "Hardpoint"

Posting more images of HUR.

Working E1M5 - Tech Center now, so I can feed my incorrigible tech fetish.

mJjdsYI.png

VypUBFI.png

D9tkCUJ.png

The skybox visible in the first image is Moondust from custommapmakers.org, where I get most of my skyboxes. The Moondust link is a direct download so you don't have to hunt it down if you want it.

It's time to try Heretic mapping... Can't believe how much this game is limited texture-wise :(

Two shots of my vanilla-Heretic mapping attempt.

pic02.png.d9622e7ab3075d1e4bedf7a1a98ebb0d.pngpic01.png.ceb5594c90a8cd7920bb2c16ba97e826.png

I'm coverting the midi's from the Exomoon midi pack into mp3, using my keyboard as a soundboard and also for its tone generator. Apart from having to edit lots of parts to make it sound good, it has been a quite complicated work so far. Since I'm using the keyboard as soundboard, the only way to export the midi as mp3 is to record the output of the keyboard as a separated audio track on Sonar and then export it >.< It must have an easier way to do that...

So far I've done 6 out of 23 midis lol...

Wip map for HUMPmini Heretic community project. Only a top view, because it's still flat and mostly untextured.

xL76qpT.jpg

What do you guys think? I'll at least change the sound of the snare to one more 70's like. Kinda sucks that Yamaha doesn't have any snare type  that is similar to the original (MIDI) one. I also should learn how to mix better the drums, so it doesn't sound way too raw:

I know I just posted, but I tend to work on multiple projects at the same time.

Here is my current WIP for the gzdoom mod I am working on.

EDIT: BTW I am looking for sprite creators, as I am looking to make 1920's versions of enemies and weapons (imps with top hats, a cane for the fist, etc) and am looking for interested artists.

Edited by sarge945

5 hours ago, sarge945 said:

I know I just posted, but I tend to work on multiple projects at the same time.

Here is my current WIP for the gzdoom mod I am working on.

I love this!

17 hours ago, Lorenz0 said:

BRG6O0B.jpg

It looks quite nice, but it seems a little too much of the "dark red and black" cliche that seems to be most Hell maps I see here.

For some reason I'm not able to type in that post once I quoted you.

Don’t worry, this is the only map in the wad that looks like that. (also some other areas aren’t as dark) It’s gonna be a 9-level wad where each map will be centered around a different color. So this one’s red, and others aren’t.

23 minutes ago, Lorenz0 said:

For some reason I'm not able to type in that post once I quoted you.

Don’t worry, this is the only map in the wad that looks like that. (also some other areas aren’t as dark) It’s gonna be a 9-level wad where each map will be centered around a different color. So this one’s red, and others aren’t.

Fair enough.

So i put a hold on Crateria for my metroid project, to work on ceres, as much as people over at metroid construction despise ceres as being redundant and a waste of time. I'm gonna take my own spin on the space colony now dubbed as the "Ceres uac asteroid colony" I might have you revisit this space station at some point but who knows! its way to early to tell :P so far just finished the landing site of the area, which I feel honestly. was the hardest part to finsih as I had to redesign it 4 times as the first 3 attempts were tech / industrial themed and didn't work at all, I'm happy with this result. things should move much quicker now.

Screenshot_Doom_20180710_081733.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180710_081751.png

An image from a small Boom mapset I'm working on to become more accustomed to the Boom format.

CjJoY0c.png

Will be a set of six maps, each with a different color theme in the vein of E4.

I've been working in a Zombies Ate My Neighbors mod for quite some timeScreenshot_Doom_20180711_031412.png.a546f0b1bad4d2209cf27c5a86e20d16.png

I hope to have some maps ready this year to release a demo at some point