Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Novaseer

Something doesn't seem right...

The other two videos have both "Final" and "Doom" in their titles. I can only assume that YouTube's automated topic system thinks that's all that's needed to be included there.

Robots are smart, they said. Machines are gonna take over the world, they said.

GleamingZealousFiddlercrab-size_restrict

This is the problem with search engines: They think they are smarter than their user and produce dumb results.

6 hours ago, Novaseer said:

How come only one of these is actually Final Doom?

Because YouTube is a terrible video site these days that favors stupid bullshit over useful stuff thanks to a scummy algorithm that pushes socially trending and sellout channels to the top of search results.

6 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Robots are smart, they said. Machines are gonna take over the world, they said.

GleamingZealousFiddlercrab-size_restrict

Yeah til a human forgets to put a ; at the end of some code.

Remember the times when YouTube didn't suck?

I do. And I miss 'em.

9 hours ago, MFG38 said:

Remember the times when YouTube didn't suck?

Actually, no, I don't remember them. That must have been before they sold out to Google.

Youtube's recommendations are pretty bad. 

Lord help you if you end up accidentally clicking on something conspiracy related or with the word "feminists" in the title and then having your recommendations get overrun with pseudo-intellectual bullshit. 

20 minutes ago, DeadAstronaut said:

Youtube's recommendations are pretty bad. 

Lord help you if you end up accidentally clicking on something conspiracy related or with the word "feminists" in the title and then having your recommendations get overrun with pseudo-intellectual bullshit. 

Thanks to Doomworld, I watched some Tommy Waizo trailer... then it was nothing but Tommy and terrible movie trailers recommended to me for a month. My friend taught me how to purge viewed history so that sort of thing won't happen again.

I still think Youtube is awesome... I do find it hilarious that they always suggest to me the same soundtracks over again. Whenever I fall asleep some Terry .wad ends up getting shuffled in.