Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord Raffles

New to the forum

Greetings.

I am new to this forum, although have been a keen devotee of Doom & doom related stuff for years.

I was just wondering - who are the forum moderators?

Hello, I am BigBadGangsta, one of the Super Moderators here on the Doomworld Forums. Please, take your time to read the FAQ which I, and others, took the time to write to inform new members of the forum rules and other Doom related information. If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact me on AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, IRC or Private Message.

Welcome to our glorious domain of stuff and stuff... I am DOOM Anomaly, a useless Drone here, I troll, I spam, and I thrive on annoying pleasant people such as yourself. Please feel free to, umm do stuff, or something...I think...Anyways, Enjoy your stay here, and remember, It's a Yak world out there :D

Lord Raffles said:

thank you all - some very amusing users here it seems...

..Oh, it has only Just begun... 8D

I'm Jello! I go through extended periods of inactivity with complete lack of posting. Then once in a while I feel the need to voice my opinion when no one asks for it!...That's why I only have 100 some posts since october of last year...Anyways, welcome!

I am troll, hear me spam.

Heh, welcome to our happy little hellhole of DOOM. Just remember, lava springs are free, but the hot tubs will cost you extra.

Greetings. Despite the fact that we've got some weird people, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, provided you don't piss the mods off. I myself post every so often, but not usually anything important. Anyway, the important thing is to have fun, ya know?

Lord Raffles ... ? The gentleman thug, I presume?

Don't be put off by the silly nonsense that has been dumped in this thread; everyone (even Anomaly) becomes very sensible and serious as soon as we start talking about Doom.

Lord FlatHead said:

Hello. My name is Inyogo Montoya. You kill my father. Prepare to die.

Inconceivable!

Hi! I’m Fairly new here to. My glass lady fell down the drain pipe!!! When you see someone being really mean to someone else that usually means that they are one of the moderators and that means that they are a god here. Be careful not to make them angry for they are more powerful here than the spyderdemon ever was. I had to find out the hard way. Well! Actually, I was just yelled at a couple of times but I think my head was almost eaten once. TREAD CAREFULLY MY FRIEND!!! :)

Heh, pay no heed to Archaeo, he had a bad encounter with Kat. The mods and admins are quite friendly and calm usually, but when you do something stupid, they'll be on you like a pack of drunken hobos.

So, yeah. Common sense rules the day.

Trasher][ said:
Heh, pay no heed to Archaeo, he had a bad encounter with Kat.

Ya, She scares me. I loved to read the stuff she said to me when I pretended it wasn’t aimed toward me. LOL!

P.s. Don’t touch the jelly like substance.

Hello...
Some unwritten rules:

Don’t ask about the fish or you’ll be sorry.

Don’t ask for a title or you’ll be sorry.

Don’t drink the coff33 or you’ll be really sorry.

Now there's a new member with a funny name.
Welcome to the forums. Have a beer!

/Me gives Lord Raffles a cold beer

Grazza said:

Lord Raffles ... ? The gentleman thug, I presume?

Don't be put off by the silly nonsense that has been dumped in this thread; everyone (even Anomaly) becomes very sensible and serious as soon as we start talking about Doom.

The same... ;)

magikal said:

Welcome your Lordship. What do you like about this ol' game then?

it's simplicity - I also adore the fact that despite it's age, it still has a strong community of dedicated fans.

Yo, I'm the green and pissed Lord of the Fishies(TM). I yell at people if they blasphemize Doom, start to make posts too stupid to be worth reading or if they say that Doom 3 is bad.

And if people do the above in a particular annoying way, I'll unleash my army of Piranha fishies on them :-P

As part of the DW innitiation, you must make a detailed megawad using only DeePsea, and then listen to "Heh.mp3" for a week straight.

I KNOW I DID!!!