Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Archanhell

Do You have a original World?

Hello, this is my first topic here on DoomWorld and when looking at all those cool topics I decided to make this out of boredom.

Just as the title indicates (Because I couldn't think of a better title), I am wondering if someone here has their own original world with its own lore, mythology, character, races, stuff. Y'know.

By my side I do have a massive original Multiverse made from scratch which I started to develop this year, but it has been there for like 1 year and half, it's a mixture of the Old World and the New World, with its own religions, creatures, places, deities, mythology basically, creatures, magic, modern times, etc.

If you have something like this go ahead and share it :^)

I will also share about mine, and hope you like to hear more 'bout it.

In case I can't, I'm always active on Discord website but I constantly check here, however I forgive beforehand for late replies.

Well that's all for now and waiting your replies!

I don't want this to get deleted, I want to share stuff I have made for a lot of time else than Pixel Art, drawings, music and stories.

I used to make them as a kid, but stopped sometime around college.  Not intentionally, it just sort of fell by the wayside.  But then a few years ago I started to build a sci-fi/furry world up.  Nothing ever came of it, but some of the ideas I wrote down are still sitting somewhere on my hard drive.

38 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I used to make them as a kid, but stopped sometime around college.  Not intentionally, it just sort of fell by the wayside.  But then a few years ago I started to build a sci-fi/furry world up.  Nothing ever came of it, but some of the ideas I wrote down are still sitting somewhere on my hard drive.

Would like to see 'em if you don't mind. And maybe UOF and SOTNR could become something more even, I like to analyze stuff thoroughly al yeah

I have created my world for 4 years ago. In my world live furries and nekominis which speak in turkic and mongolian languages. Also they have a tribal division (it's very important because without them furries and nekos can be married to relatives - it's incest. And from incest if you know will be ill children)

For example: Towelunn from the Dagtilki/Tawtulki clan.

1530558433.dagtilki_ref1.png

1 hour ago, Archanhell said:

And maybe UOF and SOTNR could become something more even,

UoF and SoTNR are both firmly rooted in a Lovecraftian world.  The third and final bit of the story (which I'm working on now) will expand on it, and I plan to release v1.1 releases of both UoF and SoTNR before the end of the year to further clear up and cement the story.

1 hour ago, BJ34 said:

I have created my world for 4 years ago. In my world live furries and nekominis which speak in turkic and mongolian languages. Also they have a tribal division (it's very important because without them furries and nekos can be married to relatives - it's incest. And from incest if you know will be ill children)

For example: Towelunn from the Dagtilki/Tawtulki clan.

1530558433.dagtilki_ref1.png

Very cool dude! (Can't draw like that, oof!)

1 hour ago, YukiRaven said:

UoF and SoTNR are both firmly rooted in a Lovecraftian world.  The third and final bit of the story (which I'm working on now) will expand on it, and I plan to release v1.1 releases of both UoF and SoTNR before the end of the year to further clear up and cement the story.

I see! I'll keep an eye for it! (And possibly finish it on a hour if I don't plan on playing something else like always :^) )

Good luck with that map btw

1 hour ago, Archanhell said:

Very cool dude! (Can't draw like that, oof!)

Mmm... I didn't draw it because I can't draw. I've only created it in Furry Maker (app in Android).

I made a few when I was game-mastering table-top RPGs, plus one when I started working on an indie video game that never went anywhere.

I made a world for the game I'm designing, but I'm so fast and loose with details it's not really a proper "world". It's just meant to give a setting to the carnage you unleash. 

I hopelessly suck at falling asleep, so in bed I always eventually begin inventing stories out of boredom. I tried describing one world in this post but it sounded embarrassingly lame compared to what I have in my head. Writing is hard.

Well, I have, one "universe" (a la our good ole Terra Firma for one setting and this fuck-distant planet for another). Made it up in 4th year of High School, from a short story I was supposed to present on a radio show, then I just shoved all of my old stories into the same "universe", therefore it's kinda big.

Details?

For Earth-clone: energy bending, power armor from WW1 and onwards, and Tyranid knockoffs. Tyranid bootlegs are in the background 98% of the time, and most of the stories revolve around people living their lives.

For that fuck-distant planet: medium fantasy, medium magic setting, which has elves with (steampunk-ish-but-not-really) prosthetics, tribal men with "three arms", goat-cow people (not furry material, not in the slightest, more like nightmare fuel), then typical early medieval stuff. Also, steampunk-ish-but-not-really guns (crossbreed between WW1 stuff and 19th-century firearms, coupled with magi-tek on some super super rare occasions). Supposed to be a setting for a DnD campaign or something.

Got a semi-hard sci-fi universe I'm using to write a book.

Starts in 2175, and it has a very long alternate history.

Earth has two interstellar colonies (Proxima Centauri and Tau Ceti) despite the light speed barrier (FTL does exist in this one).

There are avian-like aliens we call the Thule who live on a planet in the Iota Persei system we're friendly with. Friendly as we can be, anway, being separated by 34 lightyears.

There are many other aliens in the setting, such as the reptilian Chimera, the quadrupedal Gryphon, the giants the Chimera call Atlanten, the mechanical Capricorn and Norumbega, among others.

FTL travel works very differently from most portrayals, and it's not possible to land in orbit over a planet without sterilizing it with radiation using it.

Quick rundowns of each species:

Thule are a peaceful people with a bloody and horrific history.

Chimera are the second most advanced organic species and currently (as of 2175) locked in a massive conflict with the Atlanten.

The Gryphon are a suspicious people looking for any reason to bring the Chimera to heel.

The Atlanten are the most advanced species in the setting, period, with a serious god complex.

The Capricorn are more "traditional" robotic lifeforms, based on a single body their whole lifespan.

Norumbega are software-based lifeforms, thus able to take any hardware that can handle the load, so death is unknown to them.

One alien species is extra-galactic, but I won't say anymore about them.

6 hours ago, Gez said:

I made a few when I was game-mastering table-top RPGs, plus one when I started working on an indie video game that never went anywhere.

Table-Tops RPGs and Indie Games? Amazing! If I just made Indie games maybe some extra worlds would be created by me, oof.

6 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

I made a world for the game I'm designing, but I'm so fast and loose with details it's not really a proper "world". It's just meant to give a setting to the carnage you unleash. 

Ah, you are designing a game? Good luck with that!

It's really okay if it's not really a "proper world", while it explains the most basic for the player I think it's fine

5 hours ago, Memfis said:

I hopelessly suck at falling asleep, so in bed I always eventually begin inventing stories out of boredom. I tried describing one world in this post but it sounded embarrassingly lame compared to what I have in my head. Writing is hard.

Heh sometimes I suck at falling sleep too and make stories for my characters on my mind (I'm working on one now and I just remember)

Writing may be hard but enough practice makes it much easier

4 hours ago, Battle_Korbi said:

Well, I have, one "universe" (a la our good ole Terra Firma for one setting and this fuck-distant planet for another). Made it up in 4th year of High School, from a short story I was supposed to present on a radio show, then I just shoved all of my old stories into the same "universe", therefore it's kinda big.

Details?

For Earth-clone: energy bending, power armor from WW1 and onwards, and Tyranid knockoffs. Tyranid bootlegs are in the background 98% of the time, and most of the stories revolve around people living their lives.

For that fuck-distant planet: medium fantasy, medium magic setting, which has elves with (steampunk-ish-but-not-really) prosthetics, tribal men with "three arms", goat-cow people (not furry material, not in the slightest, more like nightmare fuel), then typical early medieval stuff. Also, steampunk-ish-but-not-really guns (crossbreed between WW1 stuff and 19th-century firearms, coupled with magi-tek on some super super rare occasions). Supposed to be a setting for a DnD campaign or something.

I like how this sounds, the Steampunkish-like stuff and races sounds interesting!

3 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Got a semi-hard sci-fi universe I'm using to write a book.

Starts in 2175, and it has a very long alternate history.

Earth has two interstellar colonies (Proxima Centauri and Tau Ceti) despite the light speed barrier (FTL does exist in this one).

There are avian-like aliens we call the Thule who live on a planet in the Iota Persei system we're friendly with. Friendly as we can be, anway, being separated by 34 lightyears.

There are many other aliens in the setting, such as the reptilian Chimera, the quadrupedal Gryphon, the giants the Chimera call Atlanten, the mechanical Capricorn and Norumbega, among others.

FTL travel works very differently from most portrayals, and it's not possible to land in orbit over a planet without sterilizing it with radiation using it.

Quick rundowns of each species:

Thule are a peaceful people with a bloody and horrific history.

Chimera are the second most advanced organic species and currently (as of 2175) locked in a massive conflict with the Atlanten.

The Gryphon are a suspicious people looking for any reason to bring the Chimera to heel.

The Atlanten are the most advanced species in the setting, period, with a serious god complex.

The Capricorn are more "traditional" robotic lifeforms, based on a single body their whole lifespan.

Norumbega are software-based lifeforms, thus able to take any hardware that can handle the load, so death is unknown to them.

One alien species is extra-galactic, but I won't say anymore about them.

Man, all I can say is I don't know what to say oof!

This is very cool, good luck with the book!

3 hours ago, Eric the Sandvich said:

My world was originally a show idea and later developed less of lore and more of my main characters so there was nothing lore of the entire world, just one area. It's a slightly futuristic (Only about 40 or 50 years ahead of our own) earth clone and was primarily set in a desert country, it's settings based on and the culture inspired by the Middle East.

I thought a little bit of the religion and practices (Atheistic religion, a morality that is "Beauty but Fierce"), some of the government (This CRAZY disciplinary law that i'm sure wouldn't work IRL even with religion to protect it), some more of the technologys (Use of drones, ballistics, a few lasers, 3rd World technology relative to this world), some of the wildlife and foodweb, and only ideas on what the storys should be but it is war and gang themed (Tensions between this other country, government being pretty useless against crime, factions, you name it).

The other country I mentioned would be the contrasting country of this place, and due to my laziness it's basically the U.S with a different coat of paint and a few rules changed here and there. Not much thought on the U.S other than it's technology (Heavy use of drones, highly advanced tanks when needed, ballistics replaced with laser weps, just stuff you predict the U.S might have in 50 years), and that it's where my main character was originally from, basically just a big scare for the desert country.

I haven't thought about it as much so that's why I haven't even decided a name for these countrys.

Ahh, Kind of like a 'apocalyptic' country versus a 'highly advanced' utopia?

Sounds nicey indeed!

3 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

That looks like it could be used as a weapon that would make nukes look pathetic.

Just now, Empyre said:

That looks like it could be used as a weapon that would make nukes look pathetic.

10^24 J in a single release, depending on the engine. Powerful enough to sterilize Earth from the moon by accident.

Then there are the actual weapons like ultra-powerful lasers and relativistic kill missiles.

I've put a lot of thought into it and it's hilarious how puny I'm making us by mistake.

12 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

10^24 J in a single release, depending on the engine. Powerful enough to sterilize Earth from the moon by accident.

Then there are the actual weapons like ultra-powerful lasers and relativistic kill missiles.

I've put a lot of thought into it and it's hilarious how puny I'm making us by mistake.

This is overpowered... And I like it

Heh @Memfis and @Gez, I guess I’m quite similar. Being a big fan of roguelikes    (ADOM for example) leaves a lot of visuals to the imagination. Or just being a rpg and fantasy geek in general has made me have a habit of daydreaming of random fictional worlds.

Guess i'll share a bit about mine...
For over 10 years i've been more or less developing an original "world" of some kind, with the intetion of maybe someday write a couple of novels, i haven't written anything yet because i lack a little something called "talent" and despite the many years of ideas i've added and modified, i still feel they story has many plot holes and needs more development.

Basically it has pretty much everything that has ever interested me over the years, music (specifically classical music), mythology, world war history, fantasy... you name it, it's a weird mess, but a beautiful one in a way since i've tried to keep things coherent. The basic premise without entering into too many details is this: there are two separate worlds that are somewhat linked together, one is a more or less fantasy world, while the other one is more or less a realistic world. A world war has erupted in the realistic world, and it's been going on for decades (think ww1 going all the way to ww2) and all the destruction and carnage from that war is making an echo on the other world in the form of a black death dissease. The realistic world is ignorant about the other one, but the fantasy world knows what is going on, on top of that some soldiers and people from the realistic world "cross over" by accident to the other world only to find a really hostile world to them by their inhabitants. There is some sort of an apocalyptic feel between both worlds, and people on both sides more or less acknowledge that this might be "the end of times".

There is a plot going on between this, and that's were i've been struggling all these years of ideas, but i do have an idea about where it all leads to and the fate of both worlds. Guess i really need to develop it more, heh

40 minutes ago, DMPhobos said:

Guess i'll share a bit about mine...
For over 10 years i've been more or less developing an original "world" of some kind, with the intetion of maybe someday write a couple of novels, i haven't written anything yet because i lack a little something called "talent" and despite the many years of ideas i've added and modified, i still feel they story has many plot holes and needs more development.

Basically it has pretty much everything that has ever interested me over the years, music (specifically classical music), mythology, world war history, fantasy... you name it, it's a weird mess, but a beautiful one in a way since i've tried to keep things coherent. The basic premise without entering into too many details is this: there are two separate worlds that are somewhat linked together, one is a more or less fantasy world, while the other one is more or less a realistic world. A world war has erupted in the realistic world, and it's been going on for decades (think ww1 going all the way to ww2) and all the destruction and carnage from that war is making an echo on the other world in the form of a black death dissease. The realistic world is ignorant about the other one, but the fantasy world knows what is going on, on top of that some soldiers and people from the realistic world "cross over" by accident to the other world only to find a really hostile world to them by their inhabitants. There is some sort of an apocalyptic feel between both worlds, and people on both sides more or less acknowledge that this might be "the end of times".

There is a plot going on between this, and that's were i've been struggling all these years of ideas, but i do have an idea about where it all leads to and the fate of both worlds. Guess i really need to develop it more, heh

Yeah man, you should continue it!

This "two worlds linked together" idea can make a cool novel y'know

Reminds me to something I heard about time ago but this is much cooler!

(I think I should talk about mine rite?)

I've got multiple worlds (we should bring this back it's neat), one of which is a world stuck in the bronze age and afflicted with the black death, a more traditional fantasy world, and a post apocalypse one

Not really a world but I wrote a story and programmed two short text adventure games based around this character I made called Bob Morgan who's a detective from the 30s and he's always going after the mafia.

On 9/12/2018 at 7:36 AM, Dear Hoplite said:

I've got multiple worlds (we should bring this back it's neat), one of which is a world stuck in the bronze age and afflicted with the black death, a more traditional fantasy world, and a post apocalypse one

That's amazing! I hope you can tell more about them when you can, I'm very interested in post-apocalyptic and fantasy stuff hah

On 9/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, Doominator2 said:

Not really a world but I wrote a story and programmed two short text adventure games based around this character I made called Bob Morgan who's a detective from the 30s and he's always going after the mafia.

Oh so you programmed short text adventure games? That's something I'm interested in! And sounds like a good story!

It's always fun to think of your own 'world' and then to close your eyes and imagine yourself actually in it. It works best if you do it in bed because if you're lucky enough or keep at it for long enough you might actually dream into it. I guess it's also a good thing to keep you occupied if you can't get to sleep as well.

I dunna... when I was younger I thought of some crazy alternate universe where blacks and whites swapped places (i.e., whites were slaves).

That's all I can remember right now.

I have kind of a loose setting that I've been kicking around to be used in RPGs and the like.  Actually the setting itself is rather poorly-defined, and the reason for that is that it needs to be fairly loose in order to work with procedurally generated content and allow for tabletop players to create their own stuff.  A few things are consistent, like the eerie Deep Wood, home of the elves and other such monstrous things; other things are left entirely to the consumer's imagination, like the New World that caused the Deep Wood to be the site of a booming trade economy.

The most consistent thing about this world is its creation myth.  It began with the First God, who filled all of the Infinite with its power and knowledge, and in its slumber all was silent.  Then, for reasons unknown, one day it was startled awake by a thought it had never had before:  it had envisioned the concept of Time for the very first Time.  This caused the First God to shatter, its Essence scattered into the Infinite, where it crystalized to form other gods; the first of these was the god of Time, followed by the gods of Order and Chaos.  With time, the gods chose to create a meeting place where they could congregate and discuss the Infinite, and thus the World was made.  There's a little more to it than that, but this is the non-wall-o-text version.

The concept of this setting is that the Essence of the First God represents how powerful you are; how many magic points you have, how well your body regenerates, etcetera, any measure of power ultimately comes down to how much Essence is present in the given system.  Destroying something which contains Essence and absorbing it effectively destroys its soul and absorbs it into you, like in Highlander, and much like in Highlander in the end the First God must inevitably be reformed when all of the Essence coalesces into one place, a fate which the gods are desperately trying to avoid.  Will they succeed?  Well, you'll have to play to find out.

5 hours ago, Crawldragon said:

I have kind of a loose setting that I've been kicking around to be used in RPGs and the like.  Actually the setting itself is rather poorly-defined, and the reason for that is that it needs to be fairly loose in order to work with procedurally generated content and allow for tabletop players to create their own stuff.  A few things are consistent, like the eerie Deep Wood, home of the elves and other such monstrous things; other things are left entirely to the consumer's imagination, like the New World that caused the Deep Wood to be the site of a booming trade economy.

The most consistent thing about this world is its creation myth.  It began with the First God, who filled all of the Infinite with its power and knowledge, and in its slumber all was silent.  Then, for reasons unknown, one day it was startled awake by a thought it had never had before:  it had envisioned the concept of Time for the very first Time.  This caused the First God to shatter, its Essence scattered into the Infinite, where it crystalized to form other gods; the first of these was the god of Time, followed by the gods of Order and Chaos.  With time, the gods chose to create a meeting place where they could congregate and discuss the Infinite, and thus the World was made.  There's a little more to it than that, but this is the non-wall-o-text version.

The concept of this setting is that the Essence of the First God represents how powerful you are; how many magic points you have, how well your body regenerates, etcetera, any measure of power ultimately comes down to how much Essence is present in the given system.  Destroying something which contains Essence and absorbing it effectively destroys its soul and absorbs it into you, like in Highlander, and much like in Highlander in the end the First God must inevitably be reformed when all of the Essence coalesces into one place, a fate which the gods are desperately trying to avoid.  Will they succeed?  Well, you'll have to play to find out.

I love that creation myth, sounds pretty interesting!

Also the setting you are using for a RPG and the like is good too, so you if you need help on something related to testing, feedback, you can tell me.

(And the rest of people who has commented and have yet to comment, too!)

I have been working on a fictional universe in my head for a while. I posted about it in a thread similar to this last year at some point, and have since further fleshed out the lore of the world quite a bit; though I haven't written much down and it's mostly in my head. To try and keep this brief I'm going to just use bullet points, otherwise this will be a wall of text (it kind of still is):

• Humanity has finally invented a Warp Drive that is capable of nearly instantaneous travel across space without suffering from time dilation.
  • Colonies are established on planets in distant Star Systems.
  • Many of these planets are life sustaining and some have living creatures, but no planets were found to posses sentient lifeforms at first.
  • Eventually, a planet with sentient life is found, but the dominant species looks nothing like any of the other native wildlife on that planet.
  • This sentient species was not discovered until after a colony was already established on the planet, complicating the relationship between the natives and the aliens (Yes, the humans are the aliens in this situation! Why does almost everyone get this wrong?).
  • Most of the story I have in my head revolves around the relationship between the humans and this native species (the natives are called the Rahzemjer, the planet itself is called Rahzem).
  • The Rahzemjer use vocal communication like humans do, but the pitch of their voices are so high that it is literally painful for a human to listen to their unfiltered speech, whilst human voices are too low for the natives to even be able to hear them unless it happens to be a screaming child, which is like a whisper.
  • The natives are divided into two separate factions, with one trying to get along with their new neighbors and the other trying to drive them off the planet. It is difficult for the colonists to discern the two.
  • At some point in time, a cataclysmic natural event on Earth renders the planet nearly inhospitable. This instantly shatters the centre of political power in the intergalactic human society.
  • As many of the colonies scramble to help evacuate the population of Earth and salvage as much as possible, a power struggle ensues between the colonies, each wanting to be the new political centre. In the end the colony on Mars takes over as the main political power, but many other colonies disagree with this seizing of power and claim political independence. These rogue colonies will cause problems later...
  • Given that the natural environment of Rahzem is the least hostile to humans of all the colonized planets, nearly half of the refugees are sent there.
  • This puts a massive strain on the colony, which now needs to aggressively expand to accommodate the refugees that are pouring in, as well as adding further tension between the humans and the Rahzemjer.
  • Hijinks ensue.

That's just the basic lore, the details get much more specific than that. I haven't even mentioned what the technology, the terrain of the planet or what the flora and fauna are like, which I think are rather unique and interesting compared to most other Sci-Fi settings I've seen. I'm also planning on inventing my own functional language for the natives, which already has a complete alphabet and some structural ideas. This is the kind of thing that I'd like to write something about, but I have no idea if I'll ever get around to using it for anything. It'll definitely make a good setting for a Tabletop RPG if I ever end up becoming a Game Master.

Unrelated to the universe I just described, me and my friends invented a fictional universe in Elementary School. We'd draw weird creatures, map out Star Systems with planets for those creatures to inhabit, etc. During recesses we'd take those characters and planets we created and play out a story that ended up becoming a massive continuity that went on for years, ultimately ending when we transitioned from Elementary to Middle School. It's probably what I miss most about Elementary School. I think that if we had written those stories down, and one of us somehow ended up in the entertainment industry, it probably could have become a pretty good kids' TV series. As it stands, that universe is now little more than a random collection of drawings in notebooks and faint scraps of memory.

22 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I have been working on a fictional universe in my head for a while. I posted about it in a thread similar to this last year at some point, and have since further fleshed out the lore of the world quite a bit; though I haven't written much down and it's mostly in my head. To try and keep this brief I'm going to just use bullet points, otherwise this will be a wall of text (it kind of still is):

• Humanity has finally invented a Warp Drive that is capable of nearly instantaneous travel across space without suffering from time dilation.
  • Colonies are established on planets in distant Star Systems.
  • Many of these planets are life sustaining and some have living creatures, but no planets were found to posses sentient lifeforms at first.
  • Eventually, a planet with sentient life is found, but the dominant species looks nothing like any of the other native wildlife on that planet.
  • This sentient species was not discovered until after a colony was already established on the planet, complicating the relationship between the natives and the aliens (Yes, the humans are the aliens in this situation! Why does almost everyone get this wrong?).
  • Most of the story I have in my head revolves around the relationship between the humans and this native species (the natives are called the Rahzemjer, the planet itself is called Rahzem).
  • The Rahzemjer use vocal communication like humans do, but the pitch of their voices are so high that it is literally painful for a human to listen to their unfiltered speech, whilst human voices are too low for the natives to even be able to hear them unless it happens to be a screaming child, which is like a whisper.
  • The natives are divided into two separate factions, with one trying to get along with their new neighbors and the other trying to drive them off the planet. It is difficult for the colonists to discern the two.
  • At some point in time, a cataclysmic natural event on Earth renders the planet nearly inhospitable. This instantly shatters the centre of political power in the intergalactic human society.
  • As many of the colonies scramble to help evacuate the population of Earth and salvage as much as possible, a power struggle ensues between the colonies, each wanting to be the new political centre. In the end the colony on Mars takes over as the main political power, but many other colonies disagree with this seizing of power and claim political independence. These rogue colonies will cause problems later...
  • Given that the natural environment of Rahzem is the least hostile to humans of all the colonized planets, nearly half of the refugees are sent there.
  • This puts a massive strain on the colony, which now needs to aggressively expand to accommodate the refugees that are pouring in, as well as adding further tension between the humans and the Rahzemjer.
  • Hijinks ensue.

That's just the basic lore, the details get much more specific than that. I haven't even mentioned what the technology, the terrain of the planet or what the flora and fauna are like, which I think are rather unique and interesting compared to most other Sci-Fi settings I've seen. I'm also planning on inventing my own functional language for the natives, which already has a complete alphabet and some structural ideas. This is the kind of thing that I'd like to write something about, but I have no idea if I'll ever get around to using it for anything. It'll definitely make a good setting for a Tabletop RPG if I ever end up becoming a Game Master.

Unrelated to the universe I just described, me and my friends invented a fictional universe in Elementary School. We'd draw weird creatures, map out Star Systems with planets for those creatures to inhabit, etc. During recesses we'd take those characters and planets we created and play out a story that ended up becoming a massive continuity that went on for years, ultimately ending when we transitioned from Elementary to Middle School. It's probably what I miss most about Elementary School. I think that if we had written those stories down, and one of us somehow ended up in the entertainment industry, it probably could have become a pretty good kids' TV series. As it stands, that universe is now little more than a random collection of drawings in notebooks and faint scraps of memory.

Wow, you sure have a good imagination dude!

This Sci-Fi concept sounds pretty promising, I would like to hear more 'bout it and give my feedback on it, if you can or want!