Diet 32in24 uv-max
Diet 32in24 uv-speed
Strain uv-max
Sector 666 uv-max
Slayer uv-max
Icarus uv-max
Demonfear uv-max (later today)

total: approximately 3865 videos at 324 hours
with 38518 views at 97429 minutes (67.6 days) or an average of 2:31 per view.

I'll do perditions gate soon, other than that I think this should cover most notable wads with nearly filled tables. Also I'll try to update the earlier post of which demos are missing in some tables, and I'll probably stop posting here every week with updates now.

fixed, thanks, I'll upload uv-max by tomorrow.

edit: uv-max also uploaded, perditions gate (uv-max,fast,speed,pacifist,nm-speed,nm100) should be up by Tuesday.

Edited by ZeroMaster010

Perditions gate uv-fast,uv-max,uv-speed,uv-pacifist,nm-speed and nm100s have been uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqcYluu5zm7uqBNGL8kextA/playlists

total: approximately 4056 videos at 333 hours
with 42139 views at 106833 minutes (74.2 days) or an average of 2:32 per view

Here's a list (updated 2017-10-30) of demos that are missing for the playlists I have uploaded. I might still have missed some, specially wads that have a different number of maps from the standard 30+2,8+1, or perhaps nm100s (either not done or no secrets) or some 15s,31s demos.

A few of them might have zdoom demos or legacy (tvr!.wad and rw.wad) demos and some might be on an older version of the wad, I'm not uploading those so if you can replace any please do. Some might also be impossible to do, there has been some cases where there are no monsters to make a uv-max, let me know and I'll upload the uv-speed instead.

Edit: See post further down for the list

If you are considering doing any then you should double check that it is actually missing and possible to do.

Edited by ZeroMaster010

@ZeroMaster010

Legacy's physics is very different from vanilla or Boom, you may treat them like ZDoom demos. This port was popular years ago.

Sunlust you meant MAP25, not MAP26 MAP26 UV Speed exists

Icarus MAP30 I believe UV Speed = UV Max as there are no monsters and the only secret is unavoidable @Grazza correct pls if I'm wrong

Strain MAP07, MAP32 I don't know what's the problem. MAP32 has 2 demos with a note in the .txt file. MAP07 (2:01) doesn't desynch for me, check this thread and check your spechits overflow settings. I have "try to emulate it -> YES" (Options - General - Emulation)

Edited by vdgg

thanks for the corrections!

strain demos are working now, which is so strange to me since as far as I can tell everything is identical to the last time I tried (I would remember changing something like the spechits overflow settings), but obviously that isn't true.

looks like I missed sunlust map 26, so I'll upload those and edit the post above.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:45 AM, ZeroMaster010 said:

1monster uv-max: 09,24

These levels don't have any monsters (besides lost souls and icon of sin spawns).  Map 09 has one secret which the current UV-Speed record gets.  Map 24 has no secrets.

Now over 5000 demos/videos!

uploaded earlier since last post:
combat shock uv-max
combat shock 2 uv-max
stardate 20x7 uv-max
sawdust uv-max
disjunction uv-max
frog uv-max
whitemare 2 uv-max

uploaded the last 2 weeks:
ultimate doom nomonsters
plutonia uv-respawn,nomonsters
tnt uv-respawn,nomonsters
NewDoom Community Project uv-max
NewDoom Community Project II uv-max
Ancient Aliens uv-max
Cybercontrol uv-max
Double Impact uv-max
Epic uv-max
Epic 2 uv-max
Hell Revealed nm-speed,uv-fast
Icarus 2015 uv-max
New Gothic Movement 2 uv-max
Killing Adventure uv-max
Master Levels for Doom II uv-max
Perdition's Gate uv-speed[reality],uv-tyson,nomonsters
Alien Vendetta uv-fast
Arch-Vile Jump uv-speed
Scythe uv-fast
Time of maps Part 1 uv-max

Dark resolution 2008 uv-max
Shai'tan's luck uv-max
Realm of Domonology uv-max
Hell To Pay uv-max

Disciples of darkness uv-max

and some other smaller wads uv-max: crfe_p1, cybersky, distrbia, e1m4b, e1m8b, frozent, grime, nd, nochance, vg
as well as updated the demos from the last weeks (might have missed some).

replaced Misc/notable/requested playlist with Miscellaneous Episode/D2All demos and Miscellaneous Demos playlist.

total: approximately 5000 videos at 425 hours
with 74500 views at 201 000 minutes (140 days) or an average of 2:49 per view.

there might be wrong times, random freezes, desyncs, default demo, only 360p quality option etc, just comment on the video if you can so I can delete and replace it. I just hope I haven't written down the wrong playername, but that can also happen. I might also have missed some demos that have been improved.

I will switch to 720p or 1080p (from 540p) before upscaling to 2160p for newer demos.

I'll try to update the list of missing demos later, see my post above.

number of videos by category (checked at 4950, where almost 100 of them are old records).
uv-speed - 651
uv-max - 2622
nm-speed - 293
nm100s - 221
uv-fast - 283
respawn - 130
pacifist - 378
tyson - 168
nomo - 202

Thanks for the effort. Oh god, I saw those my early Disjunction runs, and I feel so bad. I hope Player177 could destroy them more :D

Just an update on tables missing demos and reminder to fill them :)

1994 tune up uv-max: 22,23,25
10 sectors uv-max: 16
2002 ado uv-speed: e1m4,e2m4,e2m5,e2m7,e3m4,e3m5,e3m6s,e3m7,e3m8,e4m2,e4m2s,e4m3,e4m5,e4m7,e4m8
3ha3 uv-max: 15,20,26
3hafinal uv-max: 5,16
3ha2 uv-max: 16,24,25,26,27
alien vendetta nm-speed: 13,14,16,27,28
avj uv-speed: 31,23,29,30
congestion 1024 uv-max: 30
cofebrk1 uv-max: 11
d2twid uv-max: 13,15,16,18,20,25,27,28
darken uv-speed: 05
dmonfear uv-max: 31
dr2008v2 uv-max: 04,05,06,07,08
going down uv-max: 14,17,21,22,23,25
hell revealed uv-speed: 20,22,23,29
hell revealed nm-speed: 06,09,11,15s,17,18,20,22,23,25,29
icarus uv-speed: 11,16,20,29
jenesis uv-max: 03
memento mori 2 uv-speed: 28
ndcp2 uv-max: 02,08,09,12,15,16,17,20,22,23,25,27,29
ngmvmt2 uv-max: 09,13,14,31
plutonia 2 uv-max: 25
perdgate pacifist: 02,03,04,06,07,11,12,26,27,29
perdgate nm-speed: 31s
resurgence uv-max: 09,29
rw uv-max: 06,08,14,16,17,19
scythe 2 uv-speed: 24,25,27
speed of doom uv-speed: 17,24,25,28,32,33
sunlust uv-speed: 15s,31s,27,29,30
sunder nm-speed: 02,04,07,11
tvr uv-speed: 09,15,17,32
tnt tyson: 30
unholy realms uv-speed: 08,27,28,31
whitemare 2 uv-max: 04,32,16,18,19,20,21,24,25,27

Missing but not really worth trying:
tnt pacifist: 05,09,26 (probably impossible)
dimensions of time uv-speed: 07 (almost the same as uv-max)
hell revealed nm-speed: 07 (lol)

plutonia tyson: 30 (I dunno, watch the TAS)

whitemare 2 uv-max: 17 (impossible)

Again if you are going to do any of these please double check that it is actually missing. Some of them might not be doable, and there might still be others missing that I didn't notice. Older wads, missing monsters for uv-max, misc sourceports are not uploaded etc...

Sometimes I can fill uv-max with uv-speed or the other way around, depending on the map.. nm100s goes into nm-speed as well most of the time.

Also, total: approximately 5200 videos at 450 hours
with 110700 views at 347 500 minutes (241 days) or an average of 3:08 per view.
Almost 500 subscribers, about 12 hours of videos watched per day recently.

Edited by ZeroMaster010

10 hours ago, ZeroMaster010 said:

Just an update on tables missing demos and reminder to fill them :)

I like this "bounty board" here.  They look like a satisfying list to go through one at a time.

Are they not filled because of perfectionism, laziness, or lack of interest?

I mean, I can casually table-fill a lot of these, but... they won't be pretty.  For example, after seeing this list, I played Resurgence Map09 until I exited, but the demo features me wandering the map for over four minutes trying to figure out where I'm going; my uv-max "speed-run" time was 14 mins.

Whitemare 2 map 17 is one of the impossible ones.

Atleast I couldn't find a way to open that red door, and judging by the lack of demos neither could anyone else.

Some maps have maxes that are missing monsters or uses an older wad (like jenesis map 03 has a jen_old.wad max). Lack of interest, non vanilla sourceports (legacy or zdoom maxes), too difficult (pacifist or nightmare) and perhaps laziness/perfectionism (missing uv-speed demos) are other reasons. Some might also have small differences between uv-speed and uv-max (for example I looked at dot.wad map 07 and uv-speed seems pointless).

plutonia map 30 tyson has a TAS, I'll move that too the not really worth trying list together with whitemare 2 map 17.

I didn't watch the resurgence map 09 max, but yeah some effort would be nice, but I don't care too much. Post it in the resurgence thread instead though if you intend to upload it to DSDA.

edit: and I don't really have a good overview over secret exits, like grazza pointed out below some maps only have secret exit (like pl31).

Edited by ZeroMaster010

On 7/14/2018 at 6:16 AM, ZeroMaster010 said:

tvr uv-speed: 09,15,31s,17,32

Map31 doesn't have a normal exit. Skepticist's 0:10 UV Pacifist actually uses the secret exit (as do all demos on this map).

Edited by Grazza

perdgate nm-speed: 31s

This one is interesting because during the demo pack, the only route I was aware of was the intended route, which also falls under NM100. With the line skip strat in pacifist, the two runs would be distinct, but that might be annoying to do on NM.

perdgate pacifist: 02,03,04,06,07,11,12,26,27,29

All of these should be TAS possible, but good luck with most of them. 29 shouldn't be so bad, and maybe 6 and 26?

Edited by 4shockblast

TNT Map 26: Eh, I've tried many methods for this but you can't get past the mine area as it's 2x2 hallway sigh

I did write that "The main idea is to bring more attention to demos for people who can't be bothered with downloading the wad\demo and playing the demo". Of course I've never taken the time to actually watch or upload demos in the misc thread, because of downloading WADs and putting them in the right folder takes too much effort for me...

However, I have recently made a program where I simply just copy whatever demos I want to make a video of to a folder with the wadname and that's about everything I have to do. I have also downloaded every single demo and wad of DSDA so I don't have to move WADs around either. This means I can upload demos from the misc thread rather easily now (assuming the wad already exists on DSDA) and anything else. I will primarily use 720p and upscale to 2160p, though I do occasionally use 1080p.

Updating the youtube playlists is however a bit time consuming, for the 200 youtube playlists I have uploaded so far I will keep them updated with new records (since there's not that many per month). For anything else I intend to skip making a separate playlist for each category (a lot of them aren't filled anyways), and just put everything into 1 playlist of each wad and sort by map. If there are few demos for the wad they get added into the misc playlist, if there are say 5+ demos I can make a separate playlist for the wad. Maybe I'll put all new demos goes into some "new demos playlist", maybe I can make several separated by date (say new demos jan-mar 2019 etc).

I might also re upload the IWAD uv-max records, since I screwed up the midi soundfont, and in higher resolution than the 540p I used back then.

Basically I intend (no guarantees that I don't just stop completely at any random point however) to upload more demos now that it's even easier to do, not sure if I credited Keyboard_doomer earlier for helping me with naming the majority of uploads already, anyways thanks to him for saving me a lot of time!

With that said I give you what you have all been waiting for, a bunch of thissuxx and enirvana videos, enjoy:
thissuxx: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmV4zpWzC8kRvKzuCJ4afhvOUifPJ4ot
enirvana: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmV4zpWzC8klr0t5jqqgfjPd5l0gWDry

Also youtube decided to automatically do a strike against enirvana map 05 uv-max video, I appealed it (and it's now back up), but the strike is still there and it's probably going to take forever for them to do anything about it. The strike disappears after 3 months, if it happens again I'm unable to upload for 2 weeks, and if it happens a 3rd time I am permanently banned, so if it does happen a second time I will just have to wait until the 3 months are up or see if the appeal actually goes through.

Total: approximately 5500 videos at 500 hours
with 154 757 views at 495 552 minutes (344 days) or an average of 3:12 per view and 656 subscribers

Finally a reminder to fill the missing demos in the list above (several having been done already, I will try to update it soon).

Cool stuff, I was looking for my Deus Vult 2 UV-Maxes that someone else uploaded a long time ago and couldn't find them anymore.