Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DynamiteKaitorn

What is your favourite flavour of Ice Cream?

There are so many good flavors that it is hard to choose. Any variant of chocolate is bound to be good. There is an ice cream flavor that combines two of my favorite deserts, banana pudding ice cream - so good!

Anything chocolate. Plain chocolate, rocky road, with fudge brownies, or mint chip. I also like orange creamsicles and ice cream sandwiches.

Mint chocolate chip, or almost anything chocolate (but no rocky road).

Pistachio isn't bad either, and caramel with hazelnut is really good, too.

To me, the flavor of vanilla is boring, but I love the scent, like in an air freshener or candle.

Man, I love every kind of ice cream. I am an equal opportunity ice cream consumer, and do not discriminate based on color, flavor, or national origin.

If I had to pick a favorite though, it would probably be a vanilla base loaded with chunks and swirls and blobs of something unhealthy. Chocolate/peanut butter, chocolate/caramel, or caramel/pecan are probably the best combos.

I don't eat ice cream often. When I have a craving for it, it's usually french vanilla ice cream, mostly to mix it with one toasted chocolate chip Pop-Tart.

Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry. There's others but i just can't remember the names of them. 

Vanilla is awesome, low res adds detail to sparsely detailed rooms and working within limits often breeds creativity

Also you can add anything to it to make it delicious: Sprinkles, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce.. It's like a blank slate of deliciousness.

Mint chocolate cookie. Basically peppermint ice cream with Oero style sandwich cookies in it.