Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

The 5 levels of the demo are done and now i finished with the titlemap. Only i need to fix few bugs, i am close to release this.

On mercredi 11 juillet 2018 at 8:16 AM, Dude27th said:

I've been working in a Zombies Ate My Neighbors mod for quite some time

Screenshot_Doom_20180711_031412.png.a546f0b1bad4d2209cf27c5a86e20d16.png

I hope to have some maps ready this year to release a demo at some point 

You should team up with @Impie. I think it'd be right up his alley, what with his Ghoul School and Killer Tomato mods.

i started working on a map for deathmatch (never did a deathmatch map before) i got a nice amount of geo done in the first room. and then i accidentally made a wonky sector. gzdb didn't like that. the program crashed and i never saved. this is what it looked like before it went screwey:  

dmtest.pngi'm sure the ideas from this will end up somewhere else (silver trim idea came from something i'm working on with someone else, the general idea came from e4m9) the idea won't die, but the map seems to have. maybe i will try to return to this concept again for another dm map.

Edited by joshthenesnerd

A nice bar or restaurant might have a small stage with drums and amps and such so they can have live music on certain nights.

An even nicer, high-class restaurant might have a grand piano on the stage instead.

An even nicer, high-class restaurant in hell... well, there's only one option, isn't there?

1556567807_MyLargeOrgan.PNG.cacdfdb495fc1244111438ed7d258ad1.PNG

Working on a Doom II episode. Having a lot of fun with map01. Visuals inspired by map01 NERVE.WAD

Spoiler

3.jpg.2a65f05a86fba349a217a37aade1b810.jpg1.jpg.222e3f94eea42319cf0dfc30a0eb56fa.jpg2.jpg.ed2f85b1c026697c0d025fa8465dfa97.jpg

image.png.7cf3966411e7ee7beff82b875ddc9cdc.png

I added sprites for the Chaingun and added a Skybox. 

Edited by MrD!zone

You find the super secret level on UV, and this is what you are greeted with.
Don't worry, the Cyberdemons won't bite...

slaychro8-1.PNG.9ef5bfe481cf64dd08fb340f23d7f678.PNG

WIP map for Deadly Standards 2. I need to stop adding new locations, or it's will turn to saltwort.

npIwtwf.jpg

cwRh4Bb.jpg

hI3R7he.jpg

I99O06v.jpg

GhLrvnV.jpg

Edited by riderr3

So I decided to redo the entire map01, this is the third time I've done it, I haven't really changed the design of the map (besides a few minor things) but this time I'm going with stock textures, which will be fun because I'll have to be more creative with using them. I like corny shit like sector arrows, so if you don't like that kind of stuff you probably won't be into this mapset lol. Anywho, I don't want to share more than this screenshot for now, there'll be more information once I finish the first episode.

new_1.jpg.8f16dadc114a346a1a2439e94a7857e6.jpg

9 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:

So I decided to redo the entire map01, this is the third time I've done it, I haven't really changed the design of the map (besides a few minor things) but this time I'm going with stock textures, which will be fun because I'll have to be more creative with using them. I like corny shit like sector arrows, so if you don't like that kind of stuff you probably won't be into this mapset lol. Anywho, I don't want to share more than this screenshot for now, there'll be more information once I finish the first episode.

I feel this rooms needs some computer/tech panels in the walls ;)

17 minutes ago, riderr3 said:

I feel this rooms needs some computer/tech panels in the walls ;)

Maybe some of that metal pipe texture up the sides of the walls. I'm trying to balance detail with visibility so I don't know. but seeing a bunch of detail next to a sector arrow is really fucking funny so I think I'll do something like that!