Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ancalagon

Italo-Doom demos [complevel -9]

6 hours ago, A7MAD said:

map 11 max in 2:51

it11-251.zip

i love the use of the wallrun in the final area :D

the cleanup in this map is strangely annoying; is it annoying while playing?

37 minutes ago, rehelekretep said:

the cleanup in this map is strangely annoying; is it annoying while playing?

Its not necessarily difficult or annoying  to deal with , dealing with it can become pretty consistent with some practice, through screwing it up with bad bfg splashes can cost time .  Its uncomparable to that large rev and chaingunner horde which is increadibly frustrating,stressful and difficult to deal with .

54 minutes ago, rehelekretep said:

Mosal gives me some uneasiness; i always dislike it when random names are on the leaderboards with no context. does he go in the Discord at all?

Yeah, reminds me of VistorQ, who's done some Ancient Aliens demos. Now, I'm not saying he cheated - I've looked at his demos and I think they're cheat-free, so he's a skilled player. With that said... where do his demos come from? Another Doom forum? It's a bit odd.

heh, im always thinking its a more established player who doesnt want their 'name' attached to some beaten records or 'lazy' runs. or maybe its j4rio's dog :D

18 minutes ago, rehelekretep said:

heh, im always thinking its a more established player who doesnt want their 'name' attached to some beaten records or 'lazy' runs. or maybe its j4rio's dog :D

Heh, it's fine to put down records with PrBoom. Sometimes people put up "records" using weird version of GZDoom. This is what annoys me the most...