Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeadAstronaut

Emergency medical help needed.

I am not sure if this is allowed on here, but I am trying it anyway. My apologies if this is not allowed here, I just don't know where to go anymore with this. I need serious help for my mother who suffered a brain aneurysm and we cannot afford the costs for an emergency surgery. She is suffering and has been suffering for some time now. Before this happened, she was diagnosed with a blood disorder earlier this year and we believe that may have led to this. 

She has no medical insurance or healthcare. She previously did but lost it a few years ago. With no healthcare, my family has went into something of a downward spiral financially as we all have pitched in to pay for the ridiculous insane prices to send her to doctors. These doctor visits have cost hundreds of dollars and prescriptions for much needed meds that are also outrageously priced. Back in May, I started selling off various collectibles I've owned throughout my life and she pawned off all her jewelry over time to pay for these costs. I sold off the majority of my Star Wars collection of figures and memorabilia, as well as all the vinyls I had been collecting from my childhood. We are to a point where we can't bring anymore stuff to any pawn shops or the flea market. 

Usually I would never post something personal like this online, but it's becoming scarier by each passing day as you watch someone suffer helplessly. I don't want to end up losing my mother. If you can help us, please do. 

https://www.gofundme.com/rm3h8c-emergency-surgery-for-mom&rcid=r01-153179521281-50f0f93bb7d74ba3&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

As much as I'd love to help donating I can't, not because I don't want, I just don't have any USD (I'm from a different country. Therefore my currency, well..)

So I'm sorry man, I just can wish most people help your mother to continue forward. I'll somehow support.

Take a temp job in addition to whatever else you have going on. While its not immediate money, its still $100 - $150 a day.

You may also want to post family photos with your family and your mom. It will make her look more like a person and less like a random photo on the Internet.

Church donations too. That may help faster. Also fund raisers in general. Have a raffle, sell food, make an event to raise money and make sure people know about it. I've been a part of a lot of medical bill fund raisers over the years.

17 hours ago, Archanhell said:

As much as I'd love to help donating I can't, not because I don't want, I just don't have any USD (I'm from a different country. Therefore my currency, well..)

So I'm sorry man, I just can wish most people help your mother to continue forward. I'll somehow support.

Just so you know, currency is automatically converted if you pay by card. No need to have USD specifically in your account.

5 hours ago, printz said:

Just so you know, currency is automatically converted if you pay by card. No need to have USD specifically in your account.

Oh welp.

...I still can't though... But I really wish to help somehow.