Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Archaeo

Contra for the PS2. OH YA!!!

All old-school Contra fans MUST go out and get your copy of Contra-shattered soldier for the PS2. It is a must buy for those who still pull out the old dusty Nintendo and play the good old side scrolling games. WARNING: This game is very hard, and for me very addictive.

I was curious about that. is the gameplay exactly the same? like good old contra? one hit you die? Spreadgun is still the best and such? I sure hope so!

Can you take a screenshot of it with a webcam if you have one? I loved Contra 1 so much playing on NES back in the old days when I was 7 or 8, and now I am 15. Havn't gotten in touch with console games ever since...

it looks like it has the 3rd person base stuff as well. does it? there were some shots in the commercial that reminded me of the snes version, which I loved almost as much as the original.

One hit and you’re dead. You have three guns and two difrent ways to shoot eatch of them. There are 3rd person base stuff like when riding a motorcycle or snowboard. The game is so hard because you get two extra lives and three continues and that’s it. I don’t have a webcam to take a pic. Sorry.

Damn, why'd it have to be on the PS2? I wanna play it, but I still don't want to get a PS2. I think my fave Contra is either the Contra 3: The Alien Wars or Contra Hard Corps.

Oh well, less than 24 hours until I play Metroid Prime, so I'll live. :P

I don’t recommend getting a PS2 just for contra but there is a whole army of kick ass games on the system. Hey, maybe you could convince everyone to pitch in on it for your Christmas gift.