Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Not quite about doom, but about new wolf3d

In the latest issue of some gaming magazine (i think PC Gamer) I thought I saw a playable demo of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I don't wanna fork over $8-10 for the magazine and was wondering where it is online? I know that I said before that I don't play demos, but if it's an id game, I'm there!

I don't wanna fork over $8-10 for the magazine and was wondering where it is online?

Your a cheap son of a bitch =)

My UT mod appeared in PCgamer's issue with the DeusEx II and Thief III cover story.. Eat it bitches.. =)

Check again and make sure you weren't seeing things. If a playable demo of RTCW was available I'm sure somebody here would already be talking about it.

Damn, if there was a RTCW demo going around I would be playing it right now. I check 4 to 5 gaming news site per day, believe me, you're just halucinating.

It's an id game? I thought some other company was doing it... shows how much I keep up with current game news.

It's an id game? I thought some other company was doing it... shows how much I keep up with current game news.

Some company named Grey matter(it think) is working on it under the watchful eye of id software.
Im not 100% sure, but I read it in a magazine somewhere, an older PC gamer magazine I believe.

Actually, Grey Matter (ex-Xatrix) is doing the SP part of the game under id's monitoring, while Nerve Software (that's in Texas too, and it's composed by ex-id guys) is working on the MP aspect.

I just checked the mag again. Some magazine I never heard of. It had about 3 demo cds in it, all with jewel cases. I looked closer, and it said "See it in action" and in the corner of a picture it says "playable demo" with another different game in fine print. probably just a clever selling ploy.