• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Omnedeus

Beyond Hell

1 hour ago, Omnedeus said:

the original 1995 doom

No.

Original Doom is from 1993. Doom II from 1994. There wasn't a Doom released in 1995. Final Doom came in 1996.

1 hour ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

There wasn't a Doom released in 1995.

This kinda counts, doesn't it?

The Master Levels for Doom II were released on December 26, 1995 by id Software as an expansion pack for Doom II.

No. A game and an expansion are two different things.

In the context of Doom, a game is an IWAD, the Master Levels are 20 separate wads and aren't recognized as a specific IWAD.

I have no idea what is happening in that video but you've got some pretty fucking dope art, man.

I love the comment he left for the video:

"Once you align the game world to the Soda anchor, you may remove the cup. Doom 1995 Shareware coming soon."

I'm on the edge of my seat for the release OP.  How many HuCards does it come on for installation? 

15 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

There wasn't a Doom released in 1995.

Ultimate Doom was released in 1995, I believe.

2 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

You're right, it was. I thought it was released in later '94 shortly after Doom II. Thank you for correcting me.

If we're saying that expansions don't count, then this shouldn't either since It's just a re-release of Doom with extra content. Unless you count it as its own IWAD, I guess.

By that logic Doom II doesn't count. It is its own IWAD.

The Doom IWAD's are doom1.wad, doom.wad (both registered and Ultimate), doomu.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad, plutonia.wad, bfgdoom.wad, doom2bfg.wad, and doom2f.wad. [Source: ZDoom32 zdoom.pk3/iwadinfo.txt]

The Freedoom IWAD's are discounted here, because they're open source and weren't released in the nineties, anyway.

That's a lot of cool art. The rest of the post sounds like nonsensical rambling.

If the wad doesn't play as nonsensical as that rambling, I'm looking forward to some really creative graphics.

I'm nearly complete with my gear; More Wargear, better/faster the trakking.

I will begin sales of my art on ebay to raise funds; Things other than ramen brains, lives, & the continued development of this game. In return, I will now have incentives...

8-1-18

In the event of my unfortunate demise, I currently have the soulstones of both Satan, and King Demon. 

Both of which with written instructions and ownership of third parties to mail to Saint P.P. at The Vatican for immediate crushing; upon which Total Anarchy will be obtained in Hell.

I am still pondering sending the Devil's Dong to Saint P.P. Should I ask the head pillow nun at the Vatican?

I would like to start recruiting Doomslayers with access to interior areas; so they may test such magic. Any volunteers?

Also I don't use WADS. I built everything in Unity and just open sourced a stable android build. 

Freedoooooom!

SolCrushr.jpg