Find results in...
_42_

Doomguy VS Master Chief

Who would win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Doomguy
    • Master Chief

I'd be more interested in an all out war between the Covenant and the armies of hell to be honest. Interesting to see them fight some literal demons as opposed to metaphorical ones.

doom eternal halo wars most ambitious crossover?

As for the staring contest, I have to give it to Doomguy. Just look at that HUD face, the only thing that ever gets him to close his eyes is death itself. Then again, we almost never see Chief's face, maybe he too has never-blink syndrome.

To me, the bigger overarching question is: Who would win in a thumb war?

The end of the battle depends on which one the creator of it likes more :V

The thumb war is a good question as both are super hero levels of strong. especially if it was against Doom Slayer rather than Doomguy. As for them trying to kill each other, story chief vs doomguy, it's all to situational. But my bets would be on story chief as he's basically a literal aimbot, and he was tools to negate instant death from a bfg.

Edited by MrGlide

Master Chief has superior armour and technology vs Doomguy except when the BFG comes to play, it's Doomguy's win. Otherwise I believe Master Chief is also more skilled as well.

DoomSlayer would always win.

4 hours ago, SOSU said:

The end of the battle depends on which one the creator of it likes more :V

That's not true. I love Doomguy. I'm lukewarm towards Master Chief. I still acknowledge that Doomguy would get annihilated. 

4 hours ago, Chezza said:

except when the BFG comes to play

ya but how can you stop a pin point non missing 50.cal sniper? without any large powerups doom guy and slayer are both far more fragile than chief especially due to his shield/ armor combination. as for BFG its a large question if Chief has a bubble shield or not really, because if he does it would defend him long enough to bring doom guy/slayer down. Though if slayer got in close I think we all can agree he would just rip Chief in half.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:26 AM, GuyMcBrofist said:

This video is just showing Doomguy casually shuffling around. He should be at full pelt and circle strafing constantly! His agility is his greatest weapon.

You know, seeing this video link get quoted all over the place reminds me of what I hate most about this video; the thumbnail. When I was a stupid early teen, I hated the outcome because Doomguy lost. Now that I'm a stupid young adult, I hate that they changed the thumbnail to show Doom '16 Guy even though Doom '16 didn't come out at the time and I don't think they've updated the video to even mention Doom '16 guy.

(*thinking to self) Hmm... should i join the dumb conversation?... yeah screw it!

Here is the absolute reason why Doomguy would win. (btw I'm sorry for posting this)

Master+chief+would+beat+the+out+of+doomguy+_79dc4cc4597fa58410f0f4ed8a98eb0f.jpg