• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

the HATE outdoors

VANILLA wad https://www.dropbox.com/s/aor5e33hl83ns1f/outside.wad?dl=0

STORY BY

eharper256

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 1 minute ago

I'm honestly staggered by the description. That's not even machine-translation bad, dude. At least that would probably have punctuation.

Because I am literally appalled by it, I have transliterated it into English for you:

You are an elite, a superb thief* . So, looking for an opportunity, you decide to case a place abandoned and shunned by the suspicious locals due to its wealthy owner going insane and murdering their kin in a needlessly brutal case. Police came to the conclusion that the man was delusional and thought himself a summoner of demons. Shunning superstition, you nevertheless decide to pack heat on your robbery for a change. Any good thief knows a weapon is the last thing you need on a job, but this time you can't shun a nagging feeling. As you hoist yourself over the walls to the grounds of the manor, breaking your grapple, you hear an unearthly scream. It unsettles you so much you feel like you can no longer jump or climb to escape, mysteriously**. Perhaps the only way out is through?

*= Apparently Doomguy doesn't get paid enough for stopping the Demon Invasion?

**= Sorry, had to reference Vanilla Doomguys lack of mobility...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 54 minutes ago by xdarkmasterx

Edit

eharper256

DOU2Nl0.pngeitdVbp.pngVosoSQi.png

Edited by xdarkmasterx

I'm honestly staggered by the description. That's not even machine-translation bad, dude. At least that would probably have punctuation.

Because I am literally appalled by it, I have transliterated it into English for you:

You are an elite, a superb thief* . So, looking for an opportunity, you decide to case a place abandoned and shunned by the suspicious locals due to its wealthy owner going insane and murdering their kin in a needlessly brutal case. Police came to the conclusion that the man was delusional and thought himself a summoner of demons. Shunning superstition, you nevertheless decide to pack heat on your robbery for a change. Any good thief knows a weapon is the last thing you need on a job, but this time you can't shun a nagging feeling. As you hoist yourself over the walls to the grounds of the manor, breaking your grapple, you hear an unearthly scream. It unsettles you so much you feel like you can no longer jump or climb to escape, mysteriously**. Perhaps the only way out is through?

*= Apparently Doomguy doesn't get paid enough for stopping the Demon Invasion?

**= Sorry, had to reference Vanilla Doomguys lack of mobility...