Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer 4ever

Wallpaper?

What kind of Windows (or linux or whatever) wallpaper do you use?

Right now I have srcreenshot taken from my own level as a wallpaper, but I bet it won't last there for long, because my little sister keeps changing the wallpapers to awful drawings he makes with MS paint. The horror! :)

whatever I feel. For the last month, I had a screencap of me playing Jedi Knight II, and I made a literal pile of dead stormtrooper bodies, using the force to arrange them of course ;). Now I recently changed it to be the Doom II painting.

DooMer 4ever said:

my little sister keeps changing the wallpapers to awful drawings he makes with MS paint. The horror! :)

aww that's so cute! :)

i use whatever weird comes up. i had the bush pic (binoculars with the caps on) for a while. now i have this tiled 70X70 pic with a hidden svastika, pretty nice. i also sometimes fire up paint and cook up something naivistik for the background :)

Nothing. I thought we already had a wallpaper/desktop thread.

We did - fairly recently too.

Anyway - the cover of 'Broken' by NIN (orangy and stuff).

A picture of the mighty Sephiroth from FFVII. I used to have wallpaper that said, "Trespasses will be shot, survivors will be shot again".

I have a Doom wallpaper, I would post a link to it, but I can't find it anymore (it was on Doom Depot. but now its gone. :() And I cant post a actually screenshot of it cuz, I have no place to host it. :(

Y2theJ said:

I used to have wallpaper that said, "Trespasses will be shot, survivors will be shot again".

Heh, me too.

Bloodshedder said:

My current desktop. The wallpaper is an overhead satellite view of my neighborhood. Haven't changed it for over a year.

Where did you get that?

VileSlay said:

this may sound like a stupid question, but how does one take a screen shot of their desktop?

Just press Prt Sc (print screen)

DooMer 4ever said:

Just press Prt Sc (print screen)

is something supposed to pop up when you press it? hmmm? nothing happens.

VileSlay said:

is something supposed to pop up when you press it? hmmm? nothing happens.

Just go to any any drawing program for example MS paint. Then press ctrl+v.

VileSlay said:

this may sound like a stupid question, but how does one take a screen shot of their desktop?

Take a camera, aim it at the monitor, shoot.

Lord FlatHead said:

Lord flatheads desktop

Pretty interesting way to place the icons. I have all the icons in one non-organised bunch filling half of the screen :)

Right now I have the Cradle Of Filth logo centered with black around it...before that I had, shit what did I have?

Oh yeah, some artwork from Metroid Fusion. And before that I had a Metroid. :P