Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kc101010

GZDoomBuilder issue

Question

Hey all! I've virtually just started trying to create my first DOOM map but I keep runnning into this issue where sprites don't appear in test mode but said items are still there.

Say there's an ammo clip in front of the player, it's not there but the player can still pick it up.

I was wondering if i've done anything wrong or missing anything, the only software I have for Doom editing right now is GZDB and I use GZDoom to run anything Doom related. 

6 answers to this question

You did nothing wrong, it's just that AMD fucked up the latest drivers somehow. Just roll them back and wait for the next update which will (hopefully) solve the issue.

So the sprites aren't appearing in-game, basically? Have you tried running any of the IWADs to make sure enemies and items show up?

Just now, KVELLER said:

So the sprites aren't appearing in-game, basically? Have you tried running any of the IWADs to make sure enemies and items show up?

Have I ran DOOM/DOOM 2 itself? Last time I checked it did work, I'll give it a go right now. 

3 minutes ago, kc101010 said:

Have I ran DOOM/DOOM 2 itself? Last time I checked it did work, I'll give it a go right now. 

DOOM 2 also appears to have this issue

Edit: So does The Ultimate DOOM, maybe FINAL DOOM might be affecting it

I'll thow a guess and say that you have an AMD card and recently updated your drivers.

Just now, KVELLER said:

I'll thow a guess and say that you have an AMD card and recently updated your drivers.

Yup... What have I done?