Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperPCGamer

Made any DooM OCs?

So much, my mod is filled with that, but use sprites of others monsters like the pyro demon..

but the demons is diferrent, have new powers, and new history

More info on my OCs:

Tuxedo Doomguy is Doomguy's brother. Tuxedo Doomguy also is older than Doomguy, and battled hell before Doomguy was even a marine. Tuxedo Doomguy got out of the battle alive, but didn't quite win.

Former Human 2.0 is an experiment. What they did was mutate the strength of a Baron and body of a Former Human into an EXTREMELY strong Zombieman. The Former Human 2.0 also has killed many Predators/Yautjas, which is why the blood on their hands/feet is green.

Just now, Gaia74 said:

So much, my mod is filled with that, but use sprites of others monsters like the pyro demon..

but the demons is diferrent, have new powers, and new history

Can I see some sprites of them? :D

2 minutes ago, SuperPCGamer said:

Can I see some sprites of them? :D

sure

Cerbero v1.png

Hectic Gif 1.png

Kaiser Armor.png

Kaiser v2.png

now some images i make for fun and you can get an idea that they are her in my history

Comandantes De Hectic.png

Comandantes de Kaiser.png

KAISER ELITE GUARD.jpg

LOS DIOSES DEL INFIERNO version 2.png

7 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

sure

Cerbero v1.png

Hectic Gif 1.png

Kaiser Armor.png

Kaiser v2.png

now some images i make for fun and you can get an idea that they are her in my history

Hectic Commanders.png

Comandantes of Kaiser.png

KAISER ELITE GUARD.jpg

THE GODS OF HELL version 2.png

THOSE ARE AWESOME! Can I play the WADs they're in?

20 minutes ago, SuperPCGamer said:

THOSE ARE AWESOME! Can I play the WADs they're in?

its only a monsters wad

i have a randomizer with my monsters, but i prefer that you see them using summon, is more comfortable than anything and here is the wad

The wad is focused on making difficult demons so be prepared if you will fight against them

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a9qq5nd8jtyl254/Hectic+V3.7.wad

(I know, it weighs, but the work I give them is great)

here is a list with some bosses which are the most worked: (although some of you already saw them in the images)

Guardian

Ariel

Cerbero! (with the exclamation point because I had a compatibility problem sometimes and I do not remember why and I have not changed it yet)

KaiserEliteGuard

TheDarkLord

GenocideAriel

TheCyberdoom

SpiderBoss (a remake of the spidermastermind)

CyberdemonBoss (a remake of the cyberdemon)

LordBaronOfhell (a remake of the baron of hell boss)

Mine's not completely original but a reinterpretation of other people's work, namely the Outcast Levels by Kaiser and the ending to Innocence X2 by jazzmaster9.

It's a marine that was sent by the UAC to bring Doomguy back from Hell, because they didn't realize he was staying there by choice, but the person they sent wasn't as resistant to Hell's corrupting influence as Doomguy was, because most people wouldn't be, and so he became The Outcast, siding with the demons and being chosen to wield the Unmaker.

38 minutes ago, 129thVisplane said:

When I was 14 I made a self insert (but hotter) half-archvile half-human oc that existed solely to fuck a Skulltag bot. Yep.

I'm not entirely sure how to react to that.

5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

does a square count

Yes, and also Scott and Rebecca from Wool Ball.

Although Scott and Rebecca are not my OC's, but I'll add them anyway. XD

Do they count if they're fleshed-out mascots for mods I'm working on?

I don't have in-game sprites for them quite yet, sprite artists are hard to come by at times.

Edited by CaptainResident : Added explanation.

41 minutes ago, CaptainResident said:

Do they count if they're fleshed-out mascots for mods I'm working on?

I don't have in-game sprites for them quite yet, sprite artists are hard to come by at times.

They count.

1 hour ago, Apaul27 said:

Yes, and also Scott and Rebecca from Wool Ball.

Although Scott and Rebecca are not my OC's, but I'll add them anyway. XD

I like Woolball but not one thousandth as much as you, apparently.

You've been going at it for months now so is it possible for you to mention anything else when the topic of Square comes up even tangentially

They are two different projects and I am afraid they always will be unless MSPaintRocks and Bigbrik Games actually like, talk... at all.

Well, since they count...

I've got plenty. Every project I have has a character with their own little story behind them you play as.

Since I plan on expanding then outside of their mods, and because I lack sprites, I even decided to make some little "silhouette" pictures of them.

Two examples are:

Spoiler

taxguy_48_1_48.png.830ee16b3cfd8404df5d888f74ea0958.png

"Tax Guy", the protagonist of one current project of mine, brilliantly titled "Tax Evasion 3D" (short summary: you travel far and wide to fend off the unspecified government after they tried to assassinate you for evading taxes. It's a fun concept. Imagine Doom mixed with the plot behind Nine Inch Nails' "Year Zero" album.)

He's extremely reckless, aggressive, and all-around a dangerous person, hence the assassination attempt. I plan on expanding on this whole "violence" thing further if there ever is a sequel to TE3D as I already have some set boundaries on the current one, unfortunately.

He dons quite possibly the most mismatched look I could think of: messy hair, American flag sunglasses, a skull mask, and a tux.

He leads an organization (of sorts) that hide out in mountains in ravines to, you guessed it, evade taxes.

His real name is Thomas.

You get to take control of him and watch his mask get progressively destroyed as he takes damage (if I manage to get a sprite artist for it) and fire nukes at people. There is no relation to taxes whatsoever besides in the plot.

And

Spoiler

marineguy_48_1_48.png.04da0c08aa2cf6316d99c27ed0df9277.png

"Marine Guy", another protagonist for a 60's-based project.  He's a bit more tame than "Tax Guy" but ends up on the whole "dangerous-as-can-be" wagon at a certain point in the plot that I will not discuss quite yet. He's very patriotic, loves JFK, even has a framed picture of him.

He travels throughout more places than just the standard Vietnam setting.

Real name is yet to be determined.

He's the grandfather of Thomas/"Tax Guy".

There are also a couple more I'm developing at the moment that aren't being put in spotlight with full mods just yet; a Spec Ops soldier that ends up in a similar situation as the Ranger from Quake (thrown into a dark horror-based place, riddled with amnesia in his mind) and an AI-based weapons-testing bot that hasn't been taught to know that much of how to operate the weapons besides shooting them. That plays into the weapons' mechanics in the mod.

There's a bit more to these characters that tie-in with a "company" I have called Mein Studios but that's another several paragraphs I'll save for when they're needed.

(I do a metric fuckton of story-writing for things I make, trust me. The only things I make that aren't stuffed with (a reasonable amount of) storytelling are Doom mods since I have yet to do that kind of stuff and I'm happy as I am now with just gameplay.)

Edited by CaptainResident

Since mod mascots count, my Doom OC is Hell Invasion Guy.

Spoiler

Hell Invasion Guy was a pretty skilled marine. After the events of Doom 64, he got moved to one of UAC's elite units. With more advancements and experiments on UAC's teleportation technology, his squad had to often fight off small teams of hellspawn that managed to slip through and attack Earth. He hates his job since they neither pay him enough nor give him enough credit for the stuff he does. During service and during training he heard about Doomguy's decision to stay on Hell to protect humanity. His missions against hellspawn convinced him that staying in Hell was a dumb idea since Hell is infinite and other demons who aren't fighting Doomguy can just attack Earth. He resents Doomguy's decision since he thinks it makes his own job harder. One day, the UAC manages to accidentally open a building-sized portal to Hell and then has a part of the planet taken over by Hell. With no Doomguy to protect them, the UAC mobilize all their marines to keep hellspawn from conquering the rest of the planet. The higher-ups order Hell Invasion Guy to go on a particularly dangerous mission to destroy a demon base. He, internally cursing his superiors and their teleportation experiments, sets off.

11 hours ago, Jimmy said:

does a square count

imo i think that square isn't the best of Jimmy's characters

BARBB0.png.f5b369b9cc64d21ba6d503af7fcb945f.png

Of all OCs I have made, I have never thought on any original character regarding DooM series, mainly because I can't even map a single room on DoomBuilder 2 and it's simply too hard for me to make anything on there heh (Besides Ideas and Lore, I can do those two)

However just a bit of time and I can simply rename a few Demons to look like the Major Demons.

4 hours ago, DanielAlexander said:

@Gaia74 Some of those monsters are from other wads, you just changed their names (?)

nah, only have the sprites of others monsters, but the attacks is all different

13 hours ago, elarmadillo3 said:

@Gaia74 Aren't you the same guy that made enemies like "The fucker of shits"?

nope, but I know him and I started with the hectic wad to learn about modding,