Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ermin

Solace Dreams 2 - (Alpha 0.1) Momentarily Ceased development...

SD2_title.png
Solace dreams 2 is a stand alone Total Conversion mod for GZDOOM. It follows up on the original games story putting the player in the shoes of a new protagonist, Jack. Taking a turn for the worse he plunders into darkness to a unknown world, a void. Only to find himself alone in a place he finds so familiar, with a duty to slaughter or save his former class mates. Unlike Yuna he has the unusual ability to restore the humanity of fallen opponents, or if you choose, harvest there soul for your personal gain. The choice is yours to make!

sd2_general.png.e7e1aa2796baa3894e7a5416e2d3cc49.png

Spoiler

This game will follow the same formula as the last, a hub based system focused purely around its boss battles. This time with improved combat, movement and some other neat features. The game will be entirely 3D using low poly models with prebaked textures. There will be a total of 14 levels to explore in the class and on completion of the game you will be able to play again in new game plus mode. Upon defeating a boss the player will have a choice to harvest there soul gaining a new super weapon or restoring there humanity giving the player the ability to summon them in combat. I will also be expanding the story with more character interactions, and dialog choices for you to make.

sd2_download.png.53429cc2fb78bb31851f737374b822f6.png

DOWNLOAD : ALPHA(0.1)

SD2_Video.png.e8b114f8c97f4b51eebc073c71433c18.png

COMING SOON!!!

SD2_guide.png

COMING ON COMPLETION OF MOD!

sd2_other.png.6e84c3352bbe4e24fb3fb982794ffa9d.png

Spoiler

sd2_mods.png.40551c5dd05f3e6bb2d57b54e322200e.png
Survive - (A game play mod of survival.)
Solace Dreams - (A story about a girl trapped in limbo, forced to face her classmates to the death.)

sd2_copyright.png

Spoiler

This is a free to play game, i'm giving everybody access to use my custom content with no permission required. Feel free to mod and edit the assets as much as you like and give a little mention to me in your credits, no profit is to be made from my custom content whatsoever. Some assets(textures) were taken (from google) without permission, if you are the author of one or more of the said textures, music or other items and would like me to remove said assets then please contact me. If you can provide proof that the said item is truly yours with a legal documentation to your name, and you can further prove that its effecting your sales then i will remove said content. Thanks.

Edited by Ermi

Happy to say im out of pre-alpha, with all codes in place to finally continue with the levels and character designs.

Edited by Ermi

Here is a sample of solace dreams 2... Dont expect much. Only the hub stage and a small part of the second is complete.
Have fun looking around. (I recommend not skipping the cutscene.)
DOWNLOAD!!!

Just extract folder to your desktop and run launcher!
Feedback is appreciated!

Edited by Ermi