Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

commercials

well i saw the first metriod commercial last night. i cant wait to grab a copy.

also i saw a monster truck commercial that did more than rip off doom sounds, it used doom textures. showed a monster truck sitting on what looked like the crusher(from the crusher duh) with its textures. then the camera pans threwa door, happens to use the common doom door texture, and includes the doom opening sound fallowed by the imp scream. all walls, except the crusher where texture similar to e1m1, the floor was the UAC carpet. i am sure that violates a copy right, but the even is this weekend and it is only local

Get out your torches, its time to raid the cheap-skates once and for all. :D

On another note, Metroid doesnt look all that appealing to me, cuz Ive never actually seen much of it besides one commercial. Meh.

I’ve been a long time metroid fan and I’m a little sad that they decided to abandon there roots as the greatest side-scroller of all time to become another FPS.

P.S. Before you all lynch me, let me say that I love first person shooters!

i gave metroid prime a shot. loved it. got pissed when the machine auto reset.

I have loved metroid for... like... ever.

I even have a metroid prime poster on my wall, to replace the hockey poster that was there (me don't like sports)

Archaeo said:

I’ve been a long time metroid fan and I’m a little sad that they decided to abandon there roots as the greatest side-scroller of all time to become another FPS.

P.S. Before you all lynch me, let me say that I love first person shooters!

play metroid fusion for the gba. it's like the older games (side scroller) and can hook up to the gamcube and metroid prime. I think you can unlock the original game on the gba and use the metroid fusion suit in metroid prime when you hook them up.

speaking of commercials i saw another that used the imp sound, in a odd way. I have only seen a few commericals useing doom stuff but it seems many this week have been. a commerical had a moutian sheep make the sound of an imp dying. shouldnt a sheep make a sheep sound??

how DARE they disgrace DooM (fucking masterpiece) by using it in some lame Monster Truck commercial.

sunday sunday sunday!!!