Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xvertigox

Disenchantment Season 01

The Matt Groening show, Disenchantment, has just dropped on Netflix with it's first 10 episodes. It features writers, producers and voice actors from both The Simpsons and Futurama so I have exceedingly high hopes for it. Check the wiki page for more info or view the trailer below.

Oh yes, I wanted to see this. The Simpsons died for me a looong time ago and Futurama ended too early. Even though that's better than running it into the ground like The Simpsons.

So, I will watch this asap and hope it's at least in the middle of The Simpsons and Futurama qualitywise.

Watching it now. After enjoying the Simpsons for 30 years and Futurama for the 8 or whatever seasons... I have zero interest in seeing this. After watching 2 episodes it's an adventure rather than traditional comedy, which I feel will hurt it. The characters are too "picked out of a hat." It looks more expensive than both Futurama and Simpsons. Last I recall the Simpsons went from 1 million per episode to 2 million and it doesn't have the level of detail that Disenchantment has.

It's difficult for me to get into medieval stuff, even if it's wrapped in a Simpson's flavor.

Just watched the first episode.  The animation was extremely good, better than I expected, but it was a lot less funny than I expected too.  So for me it's fairly meh so far....