Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cadman

Age of people playing Doom these days!

Let this be my chance to congratulate all Scorpio's who have (had) their birthday in this period of time! And of course to all people who got a new member in the family recently! :-)

SlayeR said:

KoolKat, ever heard of editing posts?

There's no need to post 4 messages in a row...

Postcount.

ravage said:

Postcount.

The last time I kept all my stuff in one post I was accused of being a "quote whore". I didn't like it.

KoolKat said:

The last time I kept all my stuff in one post I was accused of being a "quote whore". I didn't like it.

But then again, If you would notice, when Livo said that he had a ":P" in his statement so he was joking when he said that, also, being called a quote whore is not as bad as being accused of being a Spam-tastic Spammer.

Heh, I'm 19, turning 20 in a couple of weeks. All these old guys still playing doom, is pretty cool actually, all the adults I know, look at me like I'm ready to pull out a machine gun when I mention Computer games.

LorD BaZTArD said:

all the adults I know, look at me like I'm ready to pull out a machine gun when I mention Computer games.

If you look remotely like the duke on your avatar, it's normal ;-)

In any case, shoot first and mention games later!

Duke? Try Serious Sam.....and no, thankfully I look nothing like serious sam. Although, my hair makes me look threatening I suppose.

KoolKat said:

...Why do some (not all) older people think ALL teenagers are automatically stupid, irresponsible morons?...

Because they themselves are insecure, simple.

LorD BaZTArD said:

Heh, I'm 19, turning 20 in a couple of weeks. All these old guys still playing doom, is pretty cool actually, all the adults I know, look at me like I'm ready to pull out a machine gun when I mention Computer games.

My parents approve of me playing viloent games, mostly because I can tell what's real or not.

Heh, I can tell whats real and what isn't, my problem is actually my parents, who can't tell the difference :| and the fact that they tend to beleive all the bullshit about games on the news. I've been trying to convince them it's just a game, but they keep saying "One day you'll murder us all in our own beds". It's hopeless :|

LorD BaZTArD said:

Duke? Try Serious Sam.....and no, thankfully I look nothing like serious sam.

Sorry 'bout that, never had anything with Serious Sam, so any blockhead with shades is a duke to me ;-)

Twenty fucking seven.
I'm old.
Wait, this guy's 47! Are people supposed to live that long? :)

kain said:

where have you been MaCvILeWhOrE?????

..Where have You been?? ...MaCvILeWhOrE has been around for a while, dont you notice these things?

I'm 28. I didn't start playing Doom until the Snes version (which I thought sucked). When I got the PSX version, I was hooked ever since.