Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

The end of PSX Doom. Lost Levels (and NRFTL if it's released) might come at some point in the future, but for now that's all for PSX Doom.

Skip to 00:25:00, had no idea there was a problem until someone pointed it out, the first 25min. are black screen.

ALIENS TC - E2M4: Med-Labs and Operations

This map is kinda frustrating with its huge vent crawls. I think it has the highest amount of enemies in the WAD. Anyway, it's not as difficult as it seems, due to Alien Drones (imp enemies) being used most prominently. The next level and the secret level are more difficult (both Bonuses excluded).

Anyway, the design is rather interesting, as it's more of a vent crawl as opposed to action from the last map, where we were sealing off doors to prevent the warriors from entering. It's definitely non-linear, and even I get lost when I was recording. However, it's a fun map to blast through drones, not really problematic ammo-wise.

1 hour ago, NaZa said:

ALIENS TC - E2M4: Med-Labs and Operations

This map is kinda frustrating with its huge vent crawls. I think it has the highest amount of enemies in the WAD. Anyway, it's not as difficult as it seems, due to Alien Drones (imp enemies) being used most prominently. The next level and the secret level are more difficult (both Bonuses excluded).

Anyway, the design is rather interesting, as it's more of a vent crawl as opposed to action from the last map, where we were sealing off doors to prevent the warriors from entering. It's definitely non-linear, and even I get lost when I was recording. However, it's a fun map to blast through drones, not really problematic ammo-wise.

That mod was so rad when it came out back during college. I love both ALIENS and DOOM!